Author Topic: Gang Beasts - #1 - Gameplay - Im the PikaKing!  (Read 1010 times)

Ai guys, showing my first gameplay video of gang beasts in english.
Im playing with Maddox (MadGames) Gang Beasts and we are playing a silly drunken melee fighting game.
Its really a game where you have to laugh! Dont forget to like and subcribe
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qbCWGfvd0I

Social Media's
http://twitter.com/bijlmarinus

I admire the high production value
I don't admire the commentary

GANG BEASTS #1 Dont forget to like and subcribe

When I come home after work, I have a limited number of hours, sometimes minutes, before I need to head to sleep so I'm not a useless sack of stuff come morning. This is my relaxation time, and the absolute last thing I want to hear in my relaxation time is two children screeching and making incoherent sounds.

The editing was far above par for most work done by kids; I liked that bit. But the commentary was annoying, frustrating, tedious and put me off. Even the funny accents you kids have just couldn't distract me from the loving yelling.

1. nice royksopp
2. "glass plupping"
3. some of the timing is off
4. "lalalalala"
5. the ending screaming is great
overall 2/10

When I come home after work, I have a limited number of hours, sometimes minutes, before I need to head to sleep so I'm not a useless sack of stuff come morning. This is my relaxation time, and the absolute last thing I want to hear in my relaxation time is two children screeching and making incoherent sounds.
everything leading up to this moment was your own doing. you alone are responsible for watching this video, and you alone could have clicked the "x" button on the tab it was playing in within just a couple of seconds. but instead you have to complain, because that's one of your super hilarious personality traits, right?

Video quality is awesome, especially for a guy your age. Keep doing what you do, man. You have potential.

everything leading up to this moment was your own doing. you alone are responsible for watching this video, and you alone could have clicked the "x" button on the tab it was playing in within just a couple of seconds. but instead you have to complain, because that's one of your super hilarious personality traits, right?
except he had a fair point
are you too frustrated at him because you dont like his personality to see the point in it

the editing is very good
i want you to keep editing and uploading videos. you can't do anything about your voices, so i'm not going to rip on you about that
however, keep the audio from being lopsided, so that it's not playing in one ear. you do however, really need to work on the timing.

EDIT: RIGHT, I had forgotten to mention to you about "like and subscribe" thing. Please try not to use this phrase as much as possible, it gets annoying when it's used too much.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 08:11:04 PM by InvisibleName »

Keep refining your editing skills, you have potential there.

because that's one of your super hilarious personality traits, right?
I'll make sure you to defer to you, the golden standard in comedy, for all of my future posts.

I thought this thread was satire

The editing was far above par for most work done by kids; I liked that bit. But the commentary was annoying, frustrating, tedious and put me off. Even the funny accents you kids have just couldn't distract me from the loving yelling.
wow ur mature

I'll make sure you to defer to you, the golden standard in comedy, for all of my future posts.
No, nightfox has a point. What you do up to that point no one gives two stuffs about and you're making yourself look like an ass. Your latter sentence was just enough to put a point across, so I don't understand why you didn't put that first.

INCOMPREHENSIBLE SCREAMING INTENSIFIES