Author Topic: Guys I have a confession to make...  (Read 2615 times)

I am sorry, who are you? and why did you make this topic?

Who are you?
Who is rockyhenstar?
This reeks of wanting attention so you're dragging your own stuff up, maybe it's just me. Especially the part of you urging people to find the things youve done.

Who are you?
Who is rockyhenstar?
This reeks of wanting attention so you're dragging your own stuff up, maybe it's just me. Especially the part of you urging people to find the things youve done.
All I wanted is to say sorry.

wanna know what i did when i created the trymos account after my other bullstuff?

i just walked in the middle of WHOSE ALT IS THIS??? season and nobody batted an eye somehow. didn't make an apology post or some bullstuff i just walked in.

sorry is useless, action speaks louder then words.

its unbelievable how many people come out for an apology for their past any not a single soul knows who they are
that's because this guy is either too oblivious to realize that'll be the outcome, or he is grabbing for attention

good on you for owning up to your mistakes

this topic is hilarious. it sounds like you are gonna confess to a murder or something then you say something literally nobody remembers

GUYS I HAVE TO COME CLEAN

I CANT TAKE THE GUILT ANYMORE

I CHEATED ON MY 6TH GRADE PRE-ALGEBRA EXAM

GUYS I HAVE TO COME CLEAN

I CANT TAKE THE GUILT ANYMORE

I CHEATED ON MY 6TH GRADE PRE-ALGEBRA EXAM

YOU loving MONSTER

People think they are infamous because they got a couple dramas for being annoying.

If you were really sorry you wouldn't bring it up.

If you were really sorry you wouldn't bring it up.
this is really not good advice
correction being: if you were really sorry you would've apologized when it would still be relevant