Author Topic: The brony community isn't dead yet?  (Read 3523 times)

moltenkittens still a bronycigarette
I never said I wasn't, I only changed my avatar so I wouldn't be accused of trying to bait tony.

I never said I wasn't, I only changed my avatar so I wouldn't be accused of trying to bait tony.
when tho i was gone for months

If you don't browse tumblr, the toxicity in the SU community is basically non-existent. The reddit is really chill, and people on the forums here don't seem to excessively obsess over it (like what happened with MLP a few years back).

this is actually pretty true since the toxicity in the SU community is actually just an extension of the toxicity already present in tumblr social justice circles

though maybe that's not too surprising, stuffty people will be stuffty regardless of the environment or subject matter. so at the end of the day it's just the natural result of the fact that SU ends up encapsulating these stuffty people
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:13:48 PM by otto-san »

this is actually pretty true since the toxicity in the SU community is actually just an extension of the toxicity already present in tumblr social justice circles
The people who make SU don't buy into any of that BS anyway. Ian JQ (former supervising director of the show, also a black guy) got into a huge controversy on twitter by suggesting that, just maybe, people who redraw characters as different races/body-types shouldn't be publicly lynched for doing so. He took so much heat for it, but never backed down or apologized for it.

In other words, the people who make SU are pretty anti-SJW.

when tho i was gone for months
it was a cat for like half a year

it was a cat for like half a year
spoiler alert the cat was from mlp

now how would you know that........

It actually wasn't, it was charizard mixed with a cat

It actually wasn't, it was charizard mixed with a cat

Didn't you also have a version with a fallout shelter face on it?

There never was one. The ironic joke of liking them is long dead, and the losers who went along with it thinking it was real, so they could fit in, finally realized the joke.

There never was one. The ironic joke of liking them is long dead, and the losers who went along with it thinking it was real, so they could fit in, finally realized the joke.

i wish i could be this optimistic, but in reality there have been, and still are, those who genuinely like mlp