Poll

Are you going to make maps and interiors?

Yes
6 (54.5%)
No
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Blockland Classic Mod | * Trailer updated *  (Read 18338 times)

i've wanted to return to blockland in it's old days
i'll check this out soon

wow but how do i install maps
Download the zip folder, drag the fps folder in there to your main folder of Blockland Classic Mod.

i absolutely HATE the way the blockhead looks but other than that its nice

Going to host now 24/7.

Go get Windows instead. The guy isn't a bad developer but I don't think he can do that. Blockland for Mac still has problems to this day IIRC.

Can you port it to mac? Please?
First I will finish version 9. Then I'll turn my eyes on a Mac version. Going to figure put how that actually works.

Go get Windows instead. The guy isn't a bad developer but I don't think he can do that. Blockland for Mac still has problems to this day IIRC.
It's possible. I have the source code for Mac. I am going to figure out how to build the source with the game files.

Bump.

To keep you guys a bit updated; tomorrow I will start with the face and chest decal system for version 9. Then I will take a look at the wrench tool, once you hit the vehicle brick you get a popup window to spawn a vehicle. Stay tuned.

If anyone wants to apply for beta test, send me a PM.

I'm so excited to see what the classic versions were like! I only joined at v20, so sad.

Whoever uses Mac has made a stupid decision.

I'm so excited to see what the classic versions were like! I only joined at v20, so sad.
Classic is just a name for the mod itself. The current Blockland is not much different then it's first release in 2007. Vanilla Blockland was the proto type version of the current Blockland back in 2004.

This is the modified Blockland Vanilla version with Retail textures and similar features in it. That's why I called it Classic.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 06:36:45 PM by Antares »

Hey folks,

Version 9 will be released this Friday. Some of the promised features has been delayed until a future version. A lot of changes has been done.

You can change your player ingame with faces and chests. PM me if you want your face or chest to be in the game!

Waves,
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 06:35:56 PM by Antares »