Author Topic: Metal Brick? - Starting With Tactical Fatigues  (Read 3214 times)

This thread will transform into just Metal Brick? once I release more. For now, have Tactical Fatigues

If you share a custom pattern on this thread, please make sure the following is applicable to your pattern:
- Pattern is transparent
- Pattern's decal file actually works
- Pattern is actually decent (That means no richards slapped on it, ya hear?)

All patterns you share will be edited into the head post for all to see quickly and download
However, if you plan to release your pattern elsewhere whilst using the lines and fills I made, give credit where it is due.
Please do not disrespect me by claiming it as your own entirely.

These look awesome, definitely gonna download them when I get home.

i think you put more time into the topic than you did the actual decals
looks nice

i think you put more time into the topic than you did the actual decals
looks nice

I could say you're right, but it took far longer to create the decal and get it working to my own satisfaction. The thread images were quick and easy. I may update it when I release more to this, but it's all on hold for now.

Very confused by the decal.. Is it not transparent?  Do you not just color your avatar as normal?  Because there should be no need to download a template and change the colors if you actually made this properly..

loving most detailed decal post 2016

Very confused by the decal.. Is it not transparent?  Do you not just color your avatar as normal?  Because there should be no need to download a template and change the colors if you actually made this properly..
The decal itself is transparent (Except for the squares one, judging by the picture), I think the template is just for camos or other accessories.

No, I think he provided the template in case you wanna put your own stuff onto it

the colors provided are for in game use so you can wear the same color as the ones pictured