Author Topic: Hillary uses speakers in her ears to get told what to say.  (Read 8373 times)

Apparently Hillary was caught for being told what to say when someone noticed a speaker in her ear.

It's bad enough she uses a teleprompter of all things but now she uses a hearing device during her debates.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:44:23 AM by Lord Tony® »

and she STILL lost the debate. smh

I don't even blame hillary for this one. If this is true it's on the people who hosted the debate for not screening the debater's beforehand.

She's loving caught this time.

Hearing aids during televised debates is against the rules.

This should be a loving disqualification.

I see an earring, not sure if we're disguising hearing aids as earrings now, but...
This should be a loving disqualification.
...you know she won't be disqualified though, right? Everything else you've posted about Hillary, and the fact that she passed out and was diagnosed with pneumonia, and yet is still able to continue competing, means that this will probably have as much of an affect on her campaign as everything else has

She should have been disqualified for the email bullstuff, gets away with it.

Should have been disqualified for her health, gets away with it.

The thing is though the democratic party is looking for any reason to boot hillary off.

If hillary had any health issues during the debate she would have been disqualified right then and there. She manged to sleaze her way out of it though.

Maybe it's her spine that got really forgeted up in an accident

Maybe it's her spine that got really forgeted up in an accident
it must be the accident that gave her pneumonia !!!!!!

it must be the accident that gave her pneumonia !!!!!!
Damn it I was hoping you'd say "what accident" so I can reply with "her birth"