Author Topic: cant remember a website for the life of me [found it, das saved my testes]  (Read 481 times)

there used to be a website i would go on around like 10/11 years ago that was like one of those websites where you click around on stuff kinda like millsberry but with no character. the game was really stupid, but stupid in the way that stuff like wacky packages or garbage pail kids are. i don't remember what you did in it but i think there might have been stuffty flash games in it too. i think the website was also made by like a food brand or something but i just VAGUELY remember it like VAGUELY VAGUELY remember it. i really can't give any other info because its in the farthest point in my mind and i cant find it. i wanna rip my balls apart and die this is frustrating me did anyone play this
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 07:42:18 PM by Freek »

All I can think of is Jim Carey's website, but he ain't a food.

All I can think of is Jim Carey's website, but he ain't a food.
it probably wasn't food related but some branding COULD have been involved. i keep remembering things about it every few minutes but they immediately fade away

yep
it was called something like wacky mart and no longer exists
i played it too and have been searching for it for a while to no avail

Neopets?
no, good guess though

yep
it was called something like wacky mart and no longer exists
i played it too and have been searching for it for a while to no avail
the part i remember was in a mart  youre probably right

Neopets?

neopets isnt related to a food company you forgetIN CASUAL

the part i remember was in a mart  youre probably right
i only remember this because i was super into wacky packages when i was a little kid and the first time i got access to a computer by my parents i searched up wacky packages and stumbled upon the utopia of wacky mart
it had like a thing where you could go from aisle to aisle and click on different products to play games i believe and i was super scared of this one aisle that had like blood and an axe in it

DAS WAS loving RIGHT

I WENT ON WAYBACK MACHINE AND WHILE IT DOESNT WORK, I REMEMBER THIS loving MENU
THIS HAS BeEN IN THE BACK OF MY MIND SINCE LIKE 2005 THANK YOU DAS I CAN REST EASY
can't believe i remembered it was wacky packages

DAS WAS loving RIGHT

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/8lghhlo.png[/img]
I WENT ON WAYBACK MACHINE AND WHILE IT DOESNT WORK, I REMEMBER THIS loving MENU
THIS HAS BeEN IN THE BACK OF MY MIND SINCE LIKE 2005 THANK YOU DAS I CAN REST EASY
OH HOLY forget MEMORIES