i sorta saved a dude's life last night

Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 19870 times)

I like how you just flat out ignored the post I made, even though I answered many of your questions you asked. Are you going to accuse me of dismissing you again, even though you just did it yourself?

Address it. I gave you full attention, now you give mine full attention. Like you said, you give what you receive.
Are you done ignoring my points or will you just ignore it again and accuse me of it?
i'm sick and loving tired of arguing with you
it is going literally nowhere and i'm not even sure what we're arguing about anymore
i dont want to do this forget off
dont post if your don't care brother YEEEEE

I said "Are you done ignoring my points or will you just ignore it again and accuse me of it?" because you legit ignored the entire thing I typed up, explaining and going through stuff you've been saying and asking. You say I'm being dismissive and ignoring stuff, yet you pull this and act as an innocent nancy.

Also the "dont post if your don't care brother YEEEEE" legit does not correlate with anything I even said, lmfao

You said it yourself, you give what you receive. So I gave you full attention and addressed everything you've been saying. Yet you decide to act like a hypocrite and ignore the entire post. Good job.

i say we all kill ourselves to put this argument to rest

i say we all kill ourselves to put this argument to rest

i second this

Self Delete is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

why didnt u let me die :(

how's cory
hes in the house

but ya i think hodot did the right thing

but i dont which is why this is the THIRD TIME I HAVE SAID I DONT

And I'm the one who can't read for stuff

every post strays further from the original post because the discussion and opinions change over time

Nobody's opinion changed, you were just trying to reinterpret your original post to try and make it seem less stupid and purposely offensive

i'm not gonna go back to the original post and edit it to stay on track with the current discussion that's happening pages later

Okay. It's a good thing I never said you should do that in the first place, that would have been confusing, right?

also i don't recall spouting out any nihilism memes in the first place.

I don't know where the memes came from. I have a rule of thumb that if somebody refers to something as a "meme" when it clearly isn't a meme, you should probably not take that somebody seriously.

If by "memes" you mean "stupid cliches that every self-proclaimed nihilist spout in an internet argument about mortality" then yeah you said those a lot in this thread

i've stated multiple times that i have accepted that an end will come eventually and nothing will matter.

The elephant in the room that INH didn't really address is that while you did state and accept this, it didn't really mean anything and didn't really elaborate on why you thought OP should have left a random drunk guy on the side of a road die

This is why people are calling you edgy, not because they think nihilism is edgy, but because they think you're edgy. A lot of the things you said came off as purposely misanthropic and tryhard. Two things that don't really work well with the ideology of nihilism

Closing statement is that if you want to have a reasonable discussion, you should probably not imply that saving a dude from killing himself was a poor choice

forget I missed this one

no i'm an existential nihilist

This means you're pretty much just full of stuff when it comes to nihilism being your "Belief". This is a straight up oxymoron

edit: here's a good chart my friend pointed out to me
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 06:14:21 PM by IkeTheGeneric »