i sorta saved a dude's life last night

Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 19878 times)

teen angered in lego forum over heroic act

at this point i just loving want to undo all the damage i caused
does anyone whom i hurt or did anything to want a personalized apology or something because i don't want another loving issue like this to happen again and i'm willing to make friends and stuff
i just want this digital nightmare to end

to hodot: you did a good thing by saving that dude's life. his kids' lives could be destroyed too if you just let him die.
to ike: you're a cool boi you just get me frustrated sometimes dude ok. no hard feelings. sorry i loving argued with this stuff damn. big mistake.
to inh: ok fucc you a little bit still but i'm sorry for getting in this argument with you and i just want to make up. i unblocked you from pms and if you want to discuss anything it'd be ok.
to rockinboy: i got caught up in the heat of the moment and i'm really sorry dude

i know i'm trying to make it seem like i'm the victim and stuff but in reality i'm a loving starfish for saying that i would allow the dude to die. i'm not that kind of person in real life and that was my online personality speaking for me. you get what i'm saying or does it still sound stupid?
this is my first attempt at damage control and i hope it'll be my last.

calm down dude you're angry

When the furry gets btfo and tries to suck up to everyone

When the furry gets btfo and tries to suck up to everyone
[i mg]http://i.imgur.com/HphQamN.png[/img]
i'm not trying to suck up to anyone
i forgeted up and i'm trying to rectify my mistakes
i was an starfish for doing this and i just want it to end

make like an elderly woman and collapse down a set of stairs
they dont call me grandma for nothin

great job hodot tho, thats amazing. im happy you did that

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303349.0

apologize so good
i'm not trying to make anyone forget about this
i genuinely want to make this up to everyone

to inh: ok fucc you a little bit still but i'm sorry for getting in this argument with you and i just want to make up. i unblocked you from pms and if you want to discuss anything it'd be ok.
Ey it's alright don't worry about it Wait I was blocked from PMs? I never noticed rip

Just you've really been a major richard to me since I've joined the community. I know you're a good guy and I try to respect you, but you treat me like trash and it seriously gets on my nerves when you do it almost daily or weekly.

But hey, water under the bridge, alright?

Just you've really been a major richard to me since I've joined the community. I know you're a good guy and I try to respect you, but you treat me like trash and it seriously gets on my nerves when you do it almost daily or weekly.
i genuinely don't remember doing this since the squartle incident but sorry
i don't try to target anyone and really only do this kind of stuff when stuff like this happens
But hey, water under the bridge, alright?
thanks

i'm not trying to make anyone forget about this
i genuinely want to make this up to everyone

buy me bitcoin and i'll forgive you

i genuinely don't remember doing this since the squartle incident but sorry
i don't try to target anyone and really only do this kind of stuff when stuff like this happens
I'd quote you but eh I don't want to make any more enemies / restart an argument so it's alright don't worry

thanks
No probs

Glad, this drama came to an end.

buy me bitcoin and i'll forgive you
i bought this with some of my electricity and internet bandwidth if that's ok

Glad, this drama came to an end.
i can 90% promise this won't happen again
90% because there's no telling what my future self could do but i'm gonna make an active attempt to prevent this again