Would you rather: Play Blockland on Mac OS X or Windows?

Poll

What do you think? Would you rather choose to play on Mac OS X or Windows? :)

Mac OS X
2 (3.1%)
Windows
62 (96.9%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Would you rather: Play Blockland on Mac OS X or Windows?  (Read 4181 times)

Seeing literally all I have is an old Mac from 2007 or so...

Windows.

The steam on mac version of the application seemingly cannot write any files, nor can it read any add-ons.
Blockland worked fine on my Mac.

happyonion are you my long lost brother
Fellow isaac brother I have found you

Uuuuhmm... wat?
I've used the OS and it can write fine
Still got all my saves, screenshots, avatar faves, etc since 2009. It's been saving pretty well fam
What are you recalling from exactly...? Again, since 2009 I've been rockin' a big ass addons folder utilising RTB when it was around and now Glass.

Get yo' facts straight
I mean, it's only the first thing that shows up in the Common Problems and Solutions thread on steam. But no, the problem doesn't exist at all. Nope.

Blockland worked fine on my Mac.
The steam on mac version of the application seemingly cannot write any files, nor can it read any add-ons.
BTW, I haven't been playing via Steam or Wine. I use the actual download on the downloads page. :)
Gee I wonder why~

Uuuuhmm... wat?
I've used the OS and it can write fine
Still got all my saves, screenshots, avatar faves, etc since 2009. It's been saving pretty well fam
What are you recalling from exactly...? Again, since 2009 I've been rockin' a big ass addons folder utilising RTB when it was around and now Glass.

Get yo' facts straight
yes.

I play on both interchangeably, but I prefer Windows because it's easier to do some stuff. Shaders actually work on Windows too

I play on both interchangeably, but I prefer Windows because it's easier to do some stuff. Shaders actually work on Windows too
Macbook = toasterness

hi, i am here, then i left

also, windows or linux (wine)

inb4movetoOfftopic
You're saying Blockland has nothing to do with General Discussion?

I'd rather play on it Linux because it works flawlessly through wine, shaders and all.

What am I, a hipster?
Nah, you're a blockster.

Also, I first played this game on a Mac around 6 years ago, and then I moved over to Windows sometime later, I seem to be familiar with both versions.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:46:01 AM by Måster Blåster »