What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Author Topic: What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?  (Read 3369 times)

Lucid dreaming is pretty damn cool to be honest, im gonna try to lucid dream tonight again
any of you had lucid dreams recently?
edit: so far i think ive had like 6 lucid dreams? its pretty cool tbh and all of your fears essentially go away and you can loving fly into the sun without any fear
I've had a few like half-lucid dreams before, it's weird

Like I'll go lucid for a few minutes in the dream, but for some reason I have memory loss worse than Dory from Nemo in my dreams, so I forget I'm even in a dream and I loose lucidity which sucks

But ey at least I got to drive some awesome cars when I was lucid c:

I seriously loving wish I could experience a full legit lucid dream one day, oh my god that'd be the best night I could ever have

I had this dream where I ass-forgeted this twitch streaming guy with a rotary telephone handset a couple years ago

one of my friends and some girl in my class were loving in the aisle of a bus while i watched them and jacked off

one of my friends and some girl in my class were loving in the aisle of a bus while i watched them and jacked off

Hot

Hot
i'm not gonna lie it really was
i could remember the detail pretty far into when i woke up so that was an uncomfortable school morning

omg lol this reminds me of a dream I had before too

Like I was in this weird store with like 7 of my friends, and we were in some weird version of Earth. Like there were more sentient creatures than humans, and because of that, me and my friends weren't welcome in the store so we had to come in late at night to get in and look around. We had to take out two of the "things" there though so that was weird, but after a point, we were the only ones in the store. Then I heard sounds of people having love so I went to where my friends were grouped around and I climbed on top a huge stack of lumber with the plastic still wrapped around it. When I looked down, they were watching some video of like 2 furries having love on an ipad for some reason? Idfk, I got hard in the dream and since I was high up, I just jacked off up there and no one noticed lmao

I have the weirdest dreams but at least they're extremely vivid 90% of the time, so I'm able to remember them reeeaally well

oh and the store was like a mix of Lowes and Home Depot, except with brown paint instead of orange/blue, and had a forget-ton more wood and sheet-metal

oh yeah, i had this loving dream dream lucid-ception
its loving weird
lemme explaim
so i was havign a normal dream, then i had a dream inside that dream which was lucid, then i woke up out of that dream, checked to see if i was still i na dream, and it hurt even though i was in a dream, then i managed to sleep again and then get into another lucid dream, repeat another time, then i wake up in the drema, realise it was adream, then i try to lucid dream, then i wake up for real

I've had a few like half-lucid dreams before, it's weird

Like I'll go lucid for a few minutes in the dream, but for some reason I have memory loss worse than Dory from Nemo in my dreams, so I forget I'm even in a dream and I loose lucidity which sucks

But ey at least I got to drive some awesome cars when I was lucid c:

I seriously loving wish I could experience a full legit lucid dream one day, oh my god that'd be the best night I could ever have
the key i remember is that lucid dream = being totally all-powerful

but sometimes i actually don't fully realize the lucid dream part but i am still all powerful so thats nice

the key i remember is that lucid dream = being totally all-powerful

but sometimes i actually don't fully realize the lucid dream part but i am still all powerful so thats nice
Like I become all powerful and such, just I forget I'm dreaming after a short while and the lucid-ness ends

it sucks :(

Sometimes I realize I'm dreaming but don't change my behavior. It's almost like I'm only dreaming that I've achieved lucidity and my mind is just taunting me

something weird with me is that when the lucid part happens, i gotta go do all the stuff f a s t becuase after the lucid part comes the dream stops in like 1-2 mins

I was operating a cash register in my family's donut shop. As I was checking what the customers wanted, one of them handed me a $4 bill. The dollar bill confused me so much that I woke up, leaving me in curiosity.