Daswiruch - Nihilist, Listens to Alice in Chains

Author Topic: Daswiruch - Nihilist, Listens to Alice in Chains  (Read 14475 times)

pecon is transgender i think

also "listens to alice in chains" is way too mean. what's wrong with you, momo?

fact that is fun: theres only like 3 real girls on the blf
das has his profile set to female. it came up a few months ago in a thread, confused some people.
I wasn't pointing at the fact that he said "she", I was pointing at this
hypocrite at times

What's wrong with being a nihilist? Makes more sense than religion.

What's wrong with being a nihilist? Makes more sense than religion.
because its really just an excuse for people to act like depressing self-entitled edgelords whenever possible. It may make more sense than religion but at least religious people aren't always nagging everyone about how their god doesn't exist.

theres literally nothing wrong with believing in any fairy tale you want, nihilism/atheism included. only when it begin to get in other people's face does it become a true problem.

at least religious people aren't always nagging everyone about how their god doesn't exist.

Lol it's worse because religious forgetjobs are too busy nagging everyone to praise their god.

Remember the crusades?!

Lol it's worse because religious forgetjobs are too busy nagging everyone to praise their god.

Remember the crusades?!
atheists can be just as nasty. Remember the Falun Gong persecutions?!

people spread the word of god to make other people feel happy. people spread the word of nihilism to make other people feel depressed and awkward.

people spread the word of god to make other people feel happy.
i thought that people spread the word of god because they feared their friends would go to hell if they didn't
or at least zloff does

Plus most people can agree that saying "dont feel sad theres someone looking out for you every day and he loves you and he'll always be there for you when you're in need" is so much less annoying than saying "feel sad theres nobody helping you god doesnt exist your sadness is just a mere chemical reaction you should be ashamed of feeling emotions"

i thought that people spread the word of god because they feared their friends would go to hell if they didn't
or at least zloff does
I honestly don't believe in hell or heaven, since its most likely some made up stuff the church invented hundreds of years ago. I still believe in god though. I like to give life a purpose beyond money and love.

people spread the word of god to make other people feel happy.

Yeah I remember when the crusades spread the word of god to make other people feel happy.

They died of happiness.

I still believe in god though. I like to give life a purpose beyond money and love.
so what's the purpose?
also i'm really not trying to argue i just want to see your side of it because the only opinions on christianity that i've received are from my angry christian relatives, angry christians on the internet, and angry atheists on the internet

Yeah I remember when the crusades spread the word of god to make other people feel happy.

They died of happiness.
the crusades has LITERALLY NOTHING to do with modern christianity. I remember the time when turkey completely decimated the armenian people. This doesn't mean that modern turkey is still a bloodthisty elitist nation i mean they are but

so what's the purpose?
also i'm really not trying to argue i just want to see your side of it because the only opinions on christianity that i've received are from my angry christian relatives, angry christians on the internet, and angry atheists on the internet
i believe that people believe what they want to and move on. you can decide what god or lack thereof you want to put your faith in, and i wouldn't even care.

The best thing a human can do is do him/her and not force other people to bend towards their beliefs.

Oh path you can related to this one cause you're black.

Remember when churches go to Africa to spread the word of god and to convert the africans into christians? They give them bibles and other crap instead of actual food or water because they want to save them and get them in heaven before the die of starvation. lol

Those africans are absolutely miserable.