Author Topic: phantasmic pack of tech - a minecraft modpack by me that's all about technology  (Read 1482 times)

after 2 days in development, hopefully, it will have been worth the weight.

phantasmic pack of tech is a somewhat large (190-200MB) modpack with lots of technology, and also some redstone, industrial, and even magic.
it's the first time i've ever done something like this, and i find it to be pretty damn neato.

you can:
- harness the earth's various ores
- build complicated computer system
- make an army of turtle bots to do your bidding
- become a nuclear god
- industrialize everything
- make unbelievable armor and equipment
- learn insane magic
- make outstanding redstone contraptions
- go to space and visit various planets
- create turrets to defend yourself
- portal_and_half_life_referenc es.txt

and lots more!

if you want a list of mods, here:

you can install the pack by searching it in the technic launcher, or click the logo to get the install api link.
alternatively, click this: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/phantasmic-pack-of-tech.900161

the server pack is also available on that page. i unfortunately do not have the capability to run such a heavy modpack server, as my pc is kind of stuffe for that. so unfortunately, this is something someone else will have to do. if you know someone that'd like to do this, let me know.

anyways, that's about it. please let me know of any problems, as i haven't playtested it TOO much and i don't know if there are conflicts or things that break.
i've tested:
- general playability (killing things, day cycles, spawning things, etc.)
- server connectability (was able to host a local server that took up most of my RAM and CPU, but i was able to connect and do things properly)
- some mods to see if they were active and working

but that's about it. let me know if you run into any errors, post logs, and i'll attempt to find the solution.

enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 06:34:48 PM by The Murderous Cop »

only things i see missing that i like having are openblocks and big reactors, otherwise seems like a pretty Cool Pack

only things i see missing that i like having are openblocks and big reactors, otherwise seems like a pretty Cool Pack

i can toss those in if need be. it might take a bit of time to reupload and ensure stuff works tho >_>"

openblocks, big reactors and computronics are added in a new update, v1.add1.

server pack was updated with these new mods, of course
let me know of any bugs!

forget yeah, tech. I would like a server for this pack.

wrapping it up as complete with v2.

several new mods added:
ironchest
bloodmagic
minions
inventorytweaks
journeymap
chisel
pam's harvestcraft
carpenter's blocks
tictooltips
neiaddons
neiintegration
wawla
extratic
natura
biomesoplenty
fastcraft
witchery
hatstand
decocraft
bibliocraft
hats
dragon's radio mod
extracells
unidict
intelligentenergistics
forbidden magic
bloodarsenal
sanguimancy
thaumcraftneiplugin
aobd
magicbees
solarflux
solarexpansion
thermalcasting
calculator
eleccore
deepresonance
iguanatinkertweaks
tinkersdefense
openautomation
tf2sentry
tf2teleporter
tf2dispenser
sonarcore
guideapi
awesomesaucecore

server pack updated as well. hopefully everyone enjoys this!

it cant be a true tech pack when stuff like thaumcraft is added wtf

it cant be a true tech pack when stuff like thaumcraft is added wtf
thaumcraft does have automation stuff that can make it fit in more, but obv it is thematically different

Can I read portal_and_half_life_referenc es.txt?

Can I read portal_and_half_life_referenc es.txt?

sure you can, by crafting the portal gun and gravity gun and proceed to read them with your eyes and then use them with your fingers

Looks cool
Someone get a server up for this because most techy modpacks are boring in singleplayer

Looks cool
Someone get a server up for this because most techy modpacks are boring in singleplayer

i honestly doubt this will ever get a server, most people are busy hosting their own modpacks.
i could ask pecon or nonnel, but i doubt they'd do it

oh man this is one big modpack
will check it out even though im busy hosting my own packs and stuff lol
edit: my pc is pretty damn beefy enough for this (especially since ive already run my already very demanding manymods3 and 4 packs on it) but i cant really run manymods4 and this at once because i want some resources on my pc to actually do crap aaa
also please add chisel 2 :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:36:08 PM by Mr Queeba »

oh man this is one big modpack
will check it out even though im busy hosting my own packs and stuff lol
edit: my pc is pretty damn beefy enough for this (especially since ive already run my already very demanding manymods3 and 4 packs on it) but i cant really run manymods4 and this at once because i want some resources on my pc to actually do crap aaa
also please add chisel 2 :)

there's a 2ND OH GOD DAMN IT
also you could do it at like separate times

queeba and murderous
u better make a modpack together named "TooManyMods^5" and queeb will host it
i assure you it will be awesome