Snapchat on Samsung is beyond broken

Author Topic: Snapchat on Samsung is beyond broken  (Read 825 times)

So far every samsung device I have used for snapchat is so buggy and stuffty. I'm experiencing tons of issues with snapchat on my samsung galaxy S4 and it's really starting to get irritant. The issue with it is it lags a lot and crashes too much. There is a bug on the app that if the camera displays black then that's it the app is broken until you restart your phone. It doesn't matter if you force stop it, it'll need a reset in order for it to work. Is there anyway I can fix this at all?

Here's a simple fix.
Don't use a stuffty app.

Here's a simple fix.
Don't use a stuffty app.

Token smug user telling you to not use a piece of extremely popular and widely used software because it's "stuffty"

I have an S5 and have occasional trouble. Can be kind of an annoyance but I just deal with it.

From what I've read, the newest update for snapchat only really works for apple products and is causing conflicts with android phones. I've also read clearing your cache or factory resetting your phone clears the issue. Though take that with a grain of salt since I've only read that from other Snapchat users and nowhere really official. source

Token smug user telling you to not use a piece of extremely popular and widely used software because it's "stuffty"
Token Hipster, thank you.

I have a samsung galaxy s7 and i dont have any problems

get a new phone u forget