Favorite youtuber?

Author Topic: Favorite youtuber?  (Read 5234 times)

Lindy beige and dunkey

thenutshack giivasunner

honestly just jontron and the millions of wannabes other people who do videos like him

IHE/JAR Media

also dunkey too i guess but that's cheating

Man I remember when I was a kid I used to really be into YouTube and youtubers, particularly swiftkaratechop I loving loved that stuff I would stay up late waiting for the new episode to come out and stuff. I always liked Filmcow too I don't even care I still think filmcow is funny.

Now I just watch filthyfrank because I think it's legitimately funny and I hate myself

i think filthyfrank, lindybeige, and bigirpall are all cute

penguinz0 and TVFilthyFrank

filthy frank

not because of the wacky meme stuff but because he's got some real musical talent 👌

also common filth

I don't really have a favorite, because a lot of different youtubers I like have different styles of content they produce and it's difficult to compare them all together. I like the content that Filthy Frank's kinda youtube circle produces. I like ZNA productions, I enjoy a lot of Robbbaz's videos. I'd enjoy Dunkey more if he uploaded more often lol. I watch several different skateboarding vloggers when they pop up in my recommended videos, mainly the big mainstream ones because I don't really care

After getting into the whole youtube game I kinda got desensitized to the whole SCREAMING MEMES INTO THE CAMERA aesthetic, it used to piss me the forget off but now I can tolerate it because I know it's what the vast majority of youtubers actually want. That being said I'm starting to unironically enjoy some of the bigger names like PewDiePie and JackSepticEye when I can push past the "lol xDDDDDDD randum" jokes.