yo what's up with this "Killer clown" Bullstuff

Author Topic: yo what's up with this "Killer clown" Bullstuff  (Read 6335 times)

THE BRITISH CLOWNS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like a bunch of funny business

im lucky, memes die quickly in my school, so this stuff never happens

there is no clowns in ba sing se

The clown memes have spread to my school unfortunately.

loving clown stole my magnetic boots
THE CLOWN JUST loving BASHED SOMEONES HEAD IN WITH A CROWBAR
hES GOT A STECHKIN
LING IS THE CLOWN
C A L L  T H E  S H U T T L E
SHUTTLE IS REFUELING
4NORAISIN
the one thing I never want to run into in maint

Somebody needs to step the forget up and host a block station 13 serv

I would, but I need to get the funds and the admins first

The killer clowns are out to avenge harambe

College in a forums post

Well here at oklahoma there have been multiple clowns that have chased people, leading to us frat guys chasing them in pickup trucks with shaken up soda, golf clubs and bats. Not kidding about any of this

I actually want to see what happens if someone kills one of these clowns with a gun
What will happen is some clown will forget with someone with conceled carry and get shot in tx.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:30:05 PM by patton360 »

If the clown uprising begins, PM me for my address and we will establish a BL safehouse. A few people in my neighborhood have already begun to stockpile guns and food for impending apocalypses anyways

I remember when clowns were supposed to be funny and stupid

Now they are killing people with scary looking makeup

There goes my childhood

It probably wont be long until the morons dressing up as clowns and walking around with machetes and other weapons start getting shot. #clownlivesmatter

I remember in middle school kids would sometimes just make up random things to confuse their friends and trigger their fears of social ostracism.  
Wow, that must have been a long time ago! What else were schools like in the 70s, old timer?

I'm gonna make a short film about this.

Two kids dressed up as clowns to scare other kids in the forest get beat up by batman.

I honestly wouldn't be loving surprised if the reason this stuff started is because a bunch of determined forum users got angry about how Pepe is now a Hate Symbol,so they dressed up as clowns to show the media why they shouldn't make memes hate symbols  or some stuff like that.

If what I just said is the case then holy stuff
what I just said is stupid,I know

I remember in middle school kids would sometimes just make up random things to confuse their friends and trigger their fears of social ostracism.

I did this but I got everyone to believe that the principal was having an affair with the vice principal and it was p great