Author Topic: Mafia III Official Thread | FPS patch is out!  (Read 1368 times)

RMA'ing my 1070 rn so all I have is my lower-class AMD x4 860k - 960 SC rig, which is quite a bit more powerful than a PS4, to play Mafia 3 on.

it lags like a loving cunt.

Massive stutter and lag, everything is on low and nothing's changed. So sick and tired of these stuffty "PC ports", the game was made on a PC, but yet still runs like stuff while consoles actually have a decent FPS (which isn't a bad thing). I am not even past the first bridge of the first mission when you pull out of that building in the Bayou. guess I'll just wait it out for them to fix something that shouldn't have happened to begin with.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 12:49:51 PM by rambo1220 »

i have a 1060 and an i5 6600k and it has not had a single problem on the highest settings
don't complain about a game if the problem is your computer
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 10:10:02 PM by Nonnel »

Capped at 30 fps.
and is going to be patched probably within the week to work at 60 or unlimited fps
it's a non-issue

holy stuff
I've had none of those problems, except the reflections. they are legit that bad.

I'm curious as to how CrowbCat can manage to cover all these glitches in all these games so fast

also seriously considering refunding on steam to get PS4 version just so I can play it.