[blogland] My school rumoured to get shot up tomorrow by those "Killer Clowns"

Author Topic: [blogland] My school rumoured to get shot up tomorrow by those "Killer Clowns"  (Read 3441 times)

/title

All day yesterday and today, there has been so many people talking about those "killer clowns" and how they keep making threats to shoot up my school. Lots of kids said they won't be going to school tomorrow and all the like.

Personally, I don't believe it, mainly due to the fact how the "Claremore Clown" is just an account on Twitter and Snapchat who keeps following kids at my school (via social media) and keeps making threats. To me, honestly, it just seems like a huge publicity stunt, so I'll be going tomorrow

On the slim chance it does happen though, I always keep a knife in my backpack so rip clowns

no
yes

I won't be bringing it tomorrow anyways because there will be police on campus and most likely much more strict administration too

so your solution to someone maybe bringing a weapon to school is to bring a weapon to school.

there were like 3 police peoples at school which is OK but everyone is like CLOWNS oh NO   because of these .. loving ...... CLOWNS i HATE clowns

so your solution to someone maybe bringing a weapon to school is to bring a weapon to school.
I won't be bringing it tomorrow anyways because there will be police on campus and most likely much more strict administration too

shoot it up before they do

same thing happened to me
they're striking tomorrow apparently
rip me

Yea I also got a threat.
Nothing happened.

Yeah, that's really fake. I have no idea why people think it's real.

Yeah, that's really fake. I have no idea why people think it's real.
yeah ikr

They had an announcement before the end of the day at my school talking about the clown threat. They said there's not enough believable evidence for them to know for sure that there will be clowns. They also said that anybody thinking of dressing as a clown should refrain from doing so or else they will be arrested and/or charged.