Author Topic: FNAF:SL is out  (Read 3818 times)

dam looks goot, good for Cawthon that he stepped it up, he did fall into quite the repetitive release cycle but he's still a game dev who wants to create at heart it seems.

I wanna buy this game, since I have around 10 dollars on steam, but god-damn this looks too scary for me.
Nevermind, I just bought it.

"the scooper only hurts for a moment"
NO BITCH DONT DO THAT
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:46:52 PM by Jshotgun »

This game was suprising good, i was a bit sick of finding out theres gonna be another fnaf game and would be medicare, but i was proven wrong. This game has actually scary jumpscares and unique as forget. Well played scott.

A nice change from the formula.

medicare
medicare boys

meh so this game seems alright. as usual i like the story and want to discover more about it, but the gameplay feels like something you'll do once and never play again. the other games seemed at least a little replayable. i don't really care though because the games are never fun imo.
i also feel as if the game just doesn't have enough content. it's got like 2 hours of playtime max. still, i actually appreciate this game and am looking forward to another lol

I can't wait for the FNAF roleplay servers to come back

Exotic Butters
i like how you can see the butters in the popcorn part

what if scott purposely made the first 4 games monotonous and run on the same formula to make people seem like sister location is a great game? what. if.

i like the humor of the speaker sometimes like with janitorial progression or if you join on a dare or angsty teen or eggs benedict