[NEWS] 10-year-old special needs boy set on fire by 3 other kids

Author Topic: [NEWS] 10-year-old special needs boy set on fire by 3 other kids  (Read 5884 times)

Gotta be honest, these kids probably picked up this habit at the setting-people-on-fire seminars their stupid parents took them to

Welcome to the game of let's blame everyone except the culprits! Pick the following to scapegoat for these poor, misunderstood chillens:

1) Their parents
2) Their peers
3) Society in whole
4) White agenda
get rid of number four foxscotch will choose that instantly

Welcome to the game of let's blame everyone except the culprits!
they're literally ten years old. there is a reason that kids and adults are tried differently in court

they're literally ten years old. there is a reason that kids and adults are tried differently in court
any 10 year old should know the consequences of setting someone on fire, it's not like they were just playing around with gasoline and matches, they set him on fire purposefully

any 10 year old should know the consequences of setting someone on fire, it's not like they were just playing around with gasoline and matches, they set him on fire purposefully
yeah, it was intentional. but kids don't just come out of the womb that malicious. people, by default, don't like to hurt other people

It's still their fault

It's still their fault
to tell you the truth I don't remember saying it wasn't
but they are not the only responsible party

It's still their fault
Yeah, it's their fault, but they're kids. You can't throw a kid in grown-up jail for 25 to life. They will literally die in prison. Kids are in a special position in that they are much more receptive to rehabilitation than even adults are (And rehabilitation has generally worked well for adults). They're also much, much more sensitive to punishment than adults are, and generally, if you can give someone a lesser punishment with the same result, you do it. To do otherwise would just be cruel. With special care and rehabilitation, and an appropriate level of punishment, they can get rid of violent tendencies and become regular people.

yeah, it was intentional. but kids don't just come out of the womb that malicious. people, by default, don't like to hurt other people
i don't believe anyone can just be born with the want to hurt people, i just think at that age they should know the consequences of setting someone else on fire and refrain from doing so

that's just forgeted up, I hoped these kids get juvenile detention for a very long time.

Wow this is horrible. To everyone! But special needs kid makes it sadder.

What has this workd come too

Just have the kid take a trip to the Glue Factory

but kids don't just come out of the womb that malicious. people, by default, don't like to hurt other people

Wrong.

It has been proven through most serial killers that they were born that way with a need to kill, for no reason.

Just like how a child enthusiast were born that way.

Just like how a child enthusiast were born that way.

I'm trying really hard not to make a gay joke

I'm trying really hard not to make a gay joke

Gays are born that way too. So are tranloveuals.

It literally is a defect in the brain.