Author Topic: Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate  (Read 31001 times)

Willymcmilly is the same little stuff who pathetically runs into every computer-related thread to bitch and moan about how bad Windows 10 is, stating how everybody should downgrade to the very outdated Windows 7. He's also been responsible for a lot of stuffposting in places where it doesn't belong (i.e.: everywhere).

Willmcmilly sounds like one of those traditional American Edge Lords, and his photo confirmed as much. A loving young, fat kid with little real life self esteem who has to get his kicks being a cunt on an online forum, in the vain hope that he'll get some kind of positive attention by other stufflords who like to push the boundaries that didn't need to be pushed.

The sooner he's banned, the sooner we can all sleep a little better at night.

I've seen hyperactive handicaps act more socially healthy than willy.

Similarly, murdering two people is worse than murdering one person. It's still murder.

You say it like I condone child research. I don't, but I still think someone who just has it on their computer is less criminal than someone recording themselves raping children. I never said it was totally okay. I just said it isn't as bad.

You say it like I condone child research. I don't, but I still think someone who just has it on their computer is less criminal than someone recording themselves raping children. I never said it was totally okay. I just said it isn't as bad.

if you enjoy the content and actively look at it you are just as bad
there is literally no loving excuse to that

if you enjoy the content and actively look at it you are just as bad
there is literally no loving excuse to that

this

the damage control is real

When you buy child research (yes most of the time you have to pay to get access to it, or get an onion email plug) you're officially funding the rapist and his business of taking advantage of 16- girls all over this country and others. I don't want to demonize someone for a special interest but seriously, if you aren't actively against the production of child research then you are pretty much enabling it to continue.

>guy says something on the internet
>someone else finds it creepy
>that guy is Riddler confirmed and needs to be gassed

/nosupport

SOLUTION TO THE WILLYMCNILLY QUESTION: Tar and feather him, throw him out a building. Steal his cattle and burn his crops.

I disliked him before and I hate him now. Supporting all the way.

>guy says something on the internet
>someone else finds it creepy
>that guy is Riddler confirmed and needs to be gassed

/nosupport

why am i not surprised lmao

I just said it isn't as bad.

It is bad, please consider state administered euthanasia

/nosupport
Is Willymcmilly your stuffposting buddy?

It'd make sense, given how you both post similarly handicapped content.