[UTILITY] Playerlist Images - Update: v1.1.1

Author Topic: [UTILITY] Playerlist Images - Update: v1.1.1  (Read 3358 times)

a way to make your playerlists into images for threads n stuff via the www.garycact.us

I got bored so I made a PHP script that converts a blockland playerlist into a playerlist image that you can link in your server's thread. Here is what it looks like:

The image on the left has 16 players and the image on the right has 32. Admin rank, name, and BLID are all displayed. This would be updated automatically through an add-on that you install on your server. To create a playerlist image, you would have to configure one on my website. There are two configurations that you can have right now: tall mode and wide mode. Tall mode is shown in the images above. Wide mode is displayed below:

This is wide mode. The image at the top has 24 players, and the image at the bottom has 32, which is the fake server's limit. If your playercount exceeds half your server's max and wide mode is enabled, the script will extend the image horizontally as players fill up the playerlist image. In this fake server's case, there can be a max of 16 players on each side.

If you have any design suggestions, please put them in a post. Including a drawing of what the design would look like is recommended.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 05:16:35 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i am  supper admin (in this imadges) :iceCream:

oh wow that's cool af
would it be possible to show their scores too

oh wow that's cool af
would it be possible to show their scores too
yes, i haven't included it yet because i'm not sure if i can make it fit nicely

ok since i haven't gotten any style suggestions ill be making this public soon because i assume everybody likes the design. ill be adding a score field once i get the chance though

does this require any scripts to be running on said server? how does it get the info?

it does require an add-on that'll send player list data to my website. it's a light weight addon and it won't send any confidential information like ip addresses.

edit: light weight meaning that it's small
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:11:05 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

who the forget is this cute lesbian and why does he use my id

Can you release the entire thing including php?

who the forget is this cute lesbian and why does he use my id
i went through my connection logs for tournaments and picked out blids at random to make them look more real

Can you release the entire thing including php?
i will do that once i figure out github

score has just been added