Poll

Who do you think is going to win the election?

Alex G. Bush
4 (66.7%)
Logan Flynn
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Race for the Vote  (Read 10564 times)

another note: the Independence Party debate has been cancelled due to Erick being kicked off and Derek not being able to show up, we're moving on to day 3

2 new recent events have unfolded!
New Governor
A new governor of Niels has been placed into office temporarily to deal with the situation, however a majority of people don't like him due to his support of the RDA.
Unemployment
There has been a heavy fall in jobs in Remington since the earthquake, and the unemployment rate has skyrocketed, also the government has been taking out loans to try to damage control, but due to the loss of income it cannot afford to pay back.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:16:07 PM by Eon »

Alex G. Bush

Impeachment
It was disappointing for me to hear of the governor's impeachment. Like I said, folks, this isn't something that had to have happened if we had just not passed the bill. Now, because of this bill, we have disorder in Niels, a shook-up state government, and chaos in the streets. We need to restore law and order if we're wanting to avoid total anarchy out there.

Aftershocks
These aftershocks, let me tell you, we need to get these people out of there as soon as possible. If emergency services were better funded and equipped, we'd be able to do this with the snap of a finger, and save even more lives in the process. I was there for hours with my teams, helping others out, and I got caught up in these aftershocks, I nearly got crushed. In light of this terrible news, I will be starting a charity fund to help those in need in Remington, and I'm sure my fellow Tumultians will care for their fellow countrymen, as just a little will help a lot of people. I'll also be distributing water filters to the people and families in need.

Economy Plunge
The economic plunge was unavoidable, just as mother nature was. It's just as easy to recover, though. And hearing about what Erick said has really gotten me goin' now. After the last debate, and soon after I'm done talking here, it's going to be me, my team, and my fellow Tumultians out there working day and night, with the construction equipment mind you, restoring Remington's greatness with our own hands. I can't tell you how this makes me feel, folks, it gives me a.. A sense of homeland pride, if you will.

RDA not Repealed
Hearing about this saddened me even more after hearing about the governor of Niels. The New World Order people are trying to manipulate our populace into thinking this bill was actually for the better- It's not, people. I can- I cannot believe that even after the Niels incident that this was still even thought to be a good idea. We need to break this conditioning, and we need to regain what our founding fathers believed in. The NWO and the globalists can't keep a hold on us for much longer, folks.

oh lord why does all the stuff happen while i'm typing out my speeches
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:19:17 PM by Decepticon »

The civil unrest in Remington has caused the 2nd The People's Front debate to be cancelled, Clercben polling will begin soon, so respond to these situations fast.

i would like to drop out

i would like to drop out
Alex G. Bush has won the Independence Party nomination!

New Governor
I'm extremely happy that the impeachment went successfully. Corrupt people like the previous governor do not deserve a place in our government. No form of corruption is acceptable, although my opponent would have you believe that corruption is A-OK as long as you make a poor attempt at disguising it as doing something good. While I'm glad a new person has taken office, I am not pleased with them personally. Not only does the new governor support the disastrous bill, but they're, quite honestly, just not very nice. I can't feel that I trust them to get the job done.
Unemployment
What we need more desperately than ever is international aid to help us get through this epidemic. The fall in jobs is mostly because of our inability to rebuild due to the strained economy. Money is tight, and our own kindness in the form of charities and other countries kind help will help us get through this. As president, you can expect Remmington to be stable within the month.

James Elmer Ider

New Gov.

I am happy to hear that  a new Gov. has be put into place temporarily. Though, I have received and have heard that people do not like him. My personal assistant is a great guy and knows what to and how to help, he has helped me a great deal. If necessarily i'll be ready to give a hand in Niels or personally lend my PA to the newly elected Gov.

Unemployment

The crCIA going on in Remington is becoming a bigger issue then we have previously thought. At this moment in time I fell it is necessary to reach out to our foreign neighbors. Now, this may not help with unemployment, but this CrCIA is becoming too large for just our country to handle. If we can grow our Foreign relations we will slowly be able to eventually and ideally could help our economy become strong again. If i become President, I will make Remington and our economy stable again.

I will make Remington and our economy stable again.
I will make Remington great again*

I will make Remington great again*

I guess it pretty much says that lol

I guess it pretty much says that lol
think you might be running for the wrong party Annoying Orange

Alex G. Bush

New Governor
They're going the extra mile, folks. I haven't seen enough of this new governor to give you my personal opinion of him, but his support for the RDA isn't a good sign. We're entering a stage where our 'masters' are trying to justify their actions, 'Oh, it's okay, we may still have the bill but look, we got rid of a corrupt governor!' Now, they're deliberately putting in someone who likes this ridiculous act even though they know good and well the majority of those he will be leading don't like the act. They're purposefully putting us on a course for collision! Well, we aren't falling for it! Our government needs to listen to the people's demands against this RDA, and we're going to start listening now! This fighting is even worse, people, I need to give my word of support to the boys and girls in blue that are protecting not just Niels, but this fine nation, their states, their towns, every inch of land their jurisdiction covers needs to be acknowledged. None of this chaos should have happened 'cause of that stupid RDA.

Unemployment
I've seen what's going on in Remington first-hand, and it's terrible. It's a real emergency, and it's serious, but it's not something that's going to be needing foreigners coming in and helping. This is something we, as Tumultians, need to come together and help each other out. All of my charity's funds, once it gets to a good number, are going to be poured into the recovery of Remington's economy. To help with the job loss epidemic in the state, I'm willing to begin offering paid work to those who are doing their part in helping their state, and if they work hard, it's not just the state they're helping back onto her feet, but the United Republic as a whole.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 04:02:47 PM by Decepticon »

Independence Party results will not be displayed until the main election, due to Alex winning the nominee.
Losing all support, Piko has been eliminated from province ballots. Neck and neck, James and Logan fight for the nominee, this will probably be determined by a province vote majority.
Logan has pulled through and taken the nominee vote in Clercben!
Logan and James have both won a province, with 5 left for the taking.

Data
Logan has been catching up, it's hard to determine who will win.
Logan has had the lead in Clercben for a while, with Piko not even getting 1% of the vote.