legopepper's admin team and wallhack accusations

Author Topic: legopepper's admin team and wallhack accusations  (Read 10729 times)

Ide

I PM'd You why it was changed to accepted, and it is up to him to show the quote if he wishes.

i was unbanned (but will probably be rebanned for the aforementioned i hate drama mentality) and here is the message i was sent over pms

so immediately we have

-inability to read the op where i gave the specifics of where the incident occurred
-inability of other admins to inform anyone about the specifics
-some admins still think i am using a wallhack and offering no explanation on why
-telling me not to talk to amir because it "causes drama"
-the drama was unwarranted and wouldn't have helped getting me unbanned despite me going through an unban appeal first
-the drama would not have helped get me unbanned faster despite getting unbanned within hours of it being posted

keep in mind ide still have explained his post where he said i was more trouble to the server than it was worth

im not rejoining so feel free to ban me again if youre in to that. this isn't some chuckleforget case about a guy rdming someone else, if you are thought to use blhack you will be permabanned from all servers will decent administration.

It's a "I'm unbanned but continuing to bitch" drama.

keep in mind ide still has yet to explain his post where he said i was more trouble to the server than it was worth

forgeted that up

It's a "I'm unbanned but continuing to bitch" drama.
Not dismissing. Are you not happy now?

Not dismissing. Are you not happy now?
yeah no stuff i'm not happy i had to write all this stuff out because of a basic administration failure to get told some people still think i am using blhack

obviously the thread is going to peter out once the spectators get done commenting unless theres more drama but forget you for real

yeah no stuff i'm not happy i had to write all this stuff out because of a basic administration failure to get told some people still think i am using blhack

obviously the thread is going to peter out once the spectators get done commenting unless theres more drama but forget you for real
Well, I'm glad it's sorted out and you got unbanned.

Ide

It was a mistake, you're unbanned now.  Continuing to bitch about it does not help your stress level. People make mistakes.

I understand when you say that you do not want to be labeled as a hacker throughout the game, but I cannot change people's opinions, the only reason you got unbanned was because there was not enough evidence to show you had a hack, guess what that means, there is no proof that you have it, you getting publicly defensive over it, AFTER you have been unbanned and I said there's no proof that you have a hack, looks odd.

Think about it.

That's a cool forum theme
Thanks, too bad it's not working out the way we hoped.

Why the heck would you make Amir an admin tho

i understand i cant change peoples opinions and that there is no point of getting mad over the past but not enough of the problems i highlighted are being changed and probably won't be. chances are amir is still admin and history will repeat itself with him or someone else so i might as well distance myself before i get singled out and banned again.

but not enough of the problems i highlighted are being changed and probably won't
I'm sorry you feel that way. We are currently trying to solve our administration problems so we don't have something like this happen again.

I'm sorry you feel that way. We are currently trying to solve our administration problems so we don't have something like this happen again.
Just make amir not admin. The guy is a known DDOSer and Problem User. And we are sure that he uses BLHack so hes being a hypocrite in this drama.

im not trying to be dismissive but its amir like what did ya expect

This buildup of minor stuff with LegoPepper's ongoing administration issues is ridiculous. This is why you don't make all of your buddies admin when you host semi-popular servers on a regular basis. Decent builders and eventers =/= good admins.
I'm still banned from servers hosted under Legopepper's name for using a phantom wallack too. I considered making a drama similar to this on skill4life and co. a while back. It's almost like the admins get frustrated and come up with reasons to ban people when getting shown up in battles and DMs by regular players.

History will always repeat itself on this server.