Author Topic: New game idea [/discuss + poll]  (Read 455 times)

love

Mortal Kombat love is a fantasy horror fighting game for the xbox one where two chosen research stars, or customized characters fight to the death in gruesome torture gear, love toys, chainsaws and etc

It will include 1080p graphics, online mulitplayer, local (for the broke boys), and a store to purchase the virtual currency called love coins

love coins are mortal kombat love's virtual currency, in order to obtain love coins you must win fights with online players, once you have love coins you will be able to purchase in-game items such as..

FLAMING STRAP-ON

Properties
can whip opponent dealing 15 damage
When opponent is whipped it burns the player for 5 extra seconds dealing 2 damage per second
Has a 11 second regeneration time

MONDAY MORNING

Properties
One hit KO if opponent is stunned
5 second cooldown
Deals 5 damage per swing

And other weapons to come

PLAYER PROPERTIES

Players will have 200 health, 250 if player drinks testosterone elixir (i'll talk about this later).
To stun a player you must 4 hit combo, once 4 hit combo is in place player will be stunned for 3 seconds.
Special moves will be added to players, you can only use special moves when you have sustained multiple blows by opponent.
researchstars can interact with map objects, such as throwing barrels, pulling houses down, etc.

Now lets talk about elixir's

Elixir's are potions players can use in battle to help them in whatever situation they're in, to obtain elixir's you must use your love coins.

ELIXIR OF HEALTH

Properties
Gives player 50 extra health (can be used before battle for 50 extra health)
Can only be used once per battle
Costs 35 love coins

ELIXIR OF SPEED

Properties
Player has haste for 15 seconds
Player can easily form combo's
If player is stunned the haste immediately wears off
Costs 45 love coins

Now for the research stars, research stars are the in-game fighters who battle eachother to the death

Now, I could of edited the pictures of these characters in photoshop, but I was a little tired so i just got the image from google images, just imagine this selection screen with research stars on it, if you have no imagination, i can't help you bud.

Now, here is the chosen characters for the game, more characters can obtained by spending love coins, the more love coins a character is, the better the character is among the others...

AMY ANDERSSEN

LEXINGTON STEELE

AINSLEY HARRIOTT
for the lols

more characters to come.

any more ideas for the game?

/discuss

this sure is one wonky forum game