Author Topic: [Script] Torch Light (Swollow + Arekan) v2.03  (Read 6061 times)

I have a torch from the other mod but it is a custom model. Could you port it from the other Torch Mod to this one?

If you are trying to use the box mode on the duplicator with this mod enabled, instead of enabling box mode you just pull out the torch.
v2.02
Manually whitelisted the duplicator so you cannot use torch while it is in hand

Swollow, do you have an answer? Also nice mod.

Swollow, do you have an answer? Also nice mod.
why would I want to create another version of my own mod with a model that isn't mine

why would I want to create another version of my own mod with a model that isn't mine

I think I didn't clear my words enough.

I want to port a MODEL of the torch from the other mod so it can replace it. Therefore, making the torch that one instead of the one you made. Would it work?

Sorry if I sounded rude when I worded this.

I think I didn't clear my words enough.

I want to port a MODEL of the torch from the other mod so it can replace it. Therefore, making the torch that one instead of the one you made. Would it work?

Sorry if I sounded rude when I worded this.
you can just copy the dts rename it torch.dts and drop it into this addon replacing my model

But it will be clientsided if the user that joins your server and has the mod

Thank you Swollow, you make Blockland so cozy as it wouldn't be without stuff like this (:

Thank you Swollow, you make Blockland so cozy as it wouldn't be without stuff like this (:
so sweet <3

comments like that make swollow burn brighter

but yeah this addon is really awesome ty

This looks awesome, Great job, idk if it's suitable for renderman forest maps or not lel

It would be cool if you could make it into an item, so you can attack/burn players/bricks, Also a glass pref for brightness/color would be great