Haven't been here in forever

Author Topic: Haven't been here in forever  (Read 3196 times)

I already knew that, was one of the first to know about the situation. I don't care about the key.dat files. Im sure several people have mine by now and no one has shown that they were able to determine the full keys.

Regardless of that, it was one of the best quality and most reliable services with excellent support from Cowboy and Mango concerning any issues we had.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:59:24 AM by Ravencroft· »

CBM was by far the best, even if their server got hacked they let all their clients know almost immediately and worked hard to make sure it wouldn't happen again. I made my key steam only so that fixed the issue for me.

Thank you guys! Good to see some familiar names, and as far as the service. I miss running CBM with Cowboy, it was a fun ride, I believe it was a solid 2 years or something like that. It's sad to hear the player count is going down. I wish the game would pick up, what's the average player count?

Pecon, dude, chill. Accept the fact that we had a good run. Yeah it was a mistake on our end, but we reacted as quick as we could. We apologized, and did what we could to fix it. Nothing terrible happened, everyone is happy.

Good to see you post Mango, how are you? During the summer, we held yet another Blockland soccer cup. It was a great community event and was really fun! :)

Anything you've been up to lately Mango?

That sounds sweet, I loved the community events! I've just been y'know working and stuff haha, doing some stuff music wise. I got signed to a label so there's that.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:21:46 PM by Cookiez664 »

do you plan on making any other hosting services

do you plan on making any other hosting services

Honestly man, I've thought about it! I really have, I really enjoyed helping the creative players host their events, we held some pretty big ones too. As of right now, no. If someone came along, and offered to run along side, or if me and Cowboy came back in touch with each other again I would definitely consider it, and this time come around with a better business model to help support the service, while also offering a free option. But, offering perks to paid clients. Honestly, I've thought it through ever since we ended CBM, and I think we could do something amazing, and not just for Blockland.

I've just been y'know working and stuff haha, doing some stuff music wise. I got signed to a label so there's that.
That sounds awesome! Would you mind saying what kind of music you produce?

That sounds awesome! Would you mind saying what kind of music you produce?

Yeah sure man! I produce Electronic Dance Music, and I DJ at clubs or festivals for some side cash. My latest song was released Saturday on Ninety9Lives. I was drawn to sign to the label, cause they like to promote their tracks with gaming artwork, and honestly I found it pretty nostalgic haha.

Here is the track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o2VLzzS4wI

I've seen you around a bit, you're a real cool guy.

-snip-
That's sick man! Keep it up, that track was catchy. ^_^

That's sick man! Keep it up, that track was catchy. ^_^

Thank you! It's taken a long long while to get to where I am!

hey mango, nice to see you again

Yeah sure man! I produce Electronic Dance Music, and I DJ at clubs or festivals for some side cash. My latest song was released Saturday on Ninety9Lives. I was drawn to sign to the label, cause they like to promote their tracks with gaming artwork, and honestly I found it pretty nostalgic haha.

Here is the track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o2VLzzS4wI

You might want to fix that:

-snip-

I can't do anything about it. I'm not the channel / label owner.