Author Topic: Itt: we act like were new to the forums  (Read 5883 times)

Mom! how can dad kill me?!  :cookie:

guys this guy was calling me a doo-doo head hackr on the bockland gaame, just because i was the spamming!11
please give le /suports  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

halo im cooolguy32and i am new to blockland and tihs forum i am a repectiful user and im very smart with good, please excuse my grammar, my sister borke it

HEY YOU forgetBITCHES AND CUNTY richardS WHAT'S GOING ONN???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!1!11!!1?1!??!?1/1?!/1?!/!?!?1/

LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO

dddddddddddddIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS

forget ME DADDY forget ME HRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :panda: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes:

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

rate out of ten
hopefully it's not THAT realistic if you know what I mean

hi guys! My name is sydney and i am very random X3 WAFFLES!!! you see? Im very random and funny XDD
treat me good guys im a girl alright? :3 <3333
RAWR XD!!!

forget YOU MOTHERforgetERS, I HATE YOU ALL. YOUR ALL SO MEAN TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!! loving STOP< DO NOTHING TO YOU.

a question HOw do you make add-ons!!!!
yea guys how do yo make addons lol fail!!!!!
ill give uou cookies if you tell me
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
oh no cookie monster ate all the cookies!@
:cookieMonster:

reading this gives me cancer and makes me laugh my ass off at the same time
it's so wierd

omg guys look a panda!!!!!!!!!!!! :panda: he is playing the nes now XD  :panda: :nes: now he is eating a cookie  :panda: :cookie: oh no cookie monster took teh cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!  :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie: its ok he has a ice cream :3  :panda: :iceCream:XD

omg guys look a panda!!!!!!!!!!!! :panda: he is playing the nes now XD  :panda: :nes: now he is eating a cookie  :panda: :cookie: oh no cookie monster took his cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!  :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie: its ok he has ice cream :3  :panda: :iceCream:XD
*holds up spork*

yoU ALL NEED TO CLAM THE FRICK DOWN