Author Topic: Crown's Rise of Blockland  (Read 5667 times)

Cool. Too bad I can't play this.
I apparently cant validate a Blockland Glass account with the ß in my name.

So, too bad.

You don't need to validate to use Glass?

Cool. Too bad I can't play this.
I apparently cant validate a Blockland Glass account with the ß in my name.

So, too bad.
When it comes to the required add-ons system, it never contacts the Glass server at all. So you're fine.

Want the fixed version? The leaked one is meh.

a surprising number of blockland players dont know how to install addons, especially new players. even given instructions on how to do so, there's still a non-negligible number of people who still can't figure it out.
Honestly, do you really want your server inhabited by people too stupid to figure out how to use an add-on?

I mean if they're lazy or mistrustful, that's one thing. But not doing it out of ignorance is just sad.

It keeps asking me over and over and over and over to install the client via glass.
Endless loop.

It keeps asking me over and over and over and over to install the client via glass.
Endless loop.
yeah if you just restart your bl then it's downloaded

Have an OP

Mr. Wallet's
Rise of Blockland

ABOUT
This is an economy-based game mode that was hosted in 2011 by Mr. Wallet. It centers around buying property and making money to continually increase the value of your property. The main resource types are as follows:

Money ($$$)
Food (FUD)
Material (MAT)
Engineering (ENG)
Design (DES)
Technology (TEC)
Gas (GAS)

RoB CLIENT
There is a required client add-on to play on the server, if you have Blockland Glass installed simply connect to the server and it will prompt you to automatically install and execute the client. Otherwise, you can download the (non-updated) client here.

MEDIA
2011 RoB YouTube Video
Current RoB Server Screenshots

Endless loop.
Happens if you have an outdated version

Sorry, working on it. It takes a long time to actually load the data back after it shuts down because it has to read 210k lines to load the data because it is all stored in one file.

no problem bro! take your time

glass keeps asking me over and over to update glass
just got glass, already dislike it

Production rate has been doubled for a day to make up for work lost by the crash.

Old material store!

New material, engineering and design store!

Sleven your house is 10/10 quality, nice job! I like the idea of Daniel's market area too (although he used an alt lol)

Some more screenshots to add to the OP: