Author Topic: Ken Bone's Scandalous Reddit Past Unveiled (Pregnancy special interest + More)  (Read 3293 times)

when i saw this i literally just started loving him twice as much. Radiohead FTW

I also like it how fox news calls Ken Bone's comment history questionable while also saying that Annoying Orange's 'locker room talk' is nothing that bad

hey fox news you can only have one narrative at a time lmfao

while also saying that Annoying Orange's 'locker room talk' is nothing that bad

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/10/09/foxs-media-criticism-show-claims-other-reporters-are-overplaying-Annoying Orange-tapes-manufactured-outrage/213662
"disturbing" and "indefensible". Sounds pretty consistent with what they said about Bone

It's almost like don't even watch Fox news and are talking out of your ass.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:26:34 PM by beachbum111111 »

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/10/09/foxs-media-criticism-show-claims-other-reporters-are-overplaying-Annoying Orange-tapes-manufactured-outrage/213662
"disturbing" and "indefensible". Sounds pretty consistent with what they said about Bone

It's almost like don't even watch Fox news and are talking out of your ass.

Experience with fox news is a bit more anecdotal but from the few times I've had the pleasure to have been watching it I got the impression that they were downplaying the Annoying Orange tapes as something not as bad as it's being made out to be or whatever the forget.

But no, forgive me for apparently getting something wrong about a stuffty conservative news show for assuming they're doing what normally do

I got the impression that they were downplaying the Annoying Orange tapes as something not as bad as it's being made out to be
im pretty sure that's exactly what they'e doing in the article beachbum linked
Fox's Media Criticism Show Claims Other Reporters Are "Overplaying" Annoying Orange Tapes With "Manufactured Outrage"

If they're right about one thing, it's that it's sure damn convenient to be able to throw your candidate under the bus to make yourself look like a better person. Politics ahoy!

>this is ((("news"))) now

>this is ((("news"))) now
a meme arrow structure and an alt-right meme, all packed into such a small post. incredible.

a meme arrow structure and an alt-right meme, all packed into such a small post. incredible.
except he's 100% right...?
how exactly is it anything worth sharing, or anything that anyone would want shared to them, that some guy on the internet has a special interest, lol

im pretty sure that's exactly what they'e doing in the article beachbum linked

That website is stuff. Watch the video linked in it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 03:03:50 PM by beachbum111111 »

do you really think he was referencing anything other than memechan when he wrote that post

do you really think he was referencing anything other than memechan when he wrote that post

Oh of course he was. It wasn't because of his "meme arrow" though. It was the brackets.

what a degenerate loving loser he needs to be locked up wow

what a degenerate loving loser he needs to be locked up wow

Pregnancy =/= kiddy fiddling