Red Dead Redemption 2 - Coming Fall 2017 to PS4 and XBOX ONE - Trailer Released

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 - Coming Fall 2017 to PS4 and XBOX ONE - Trailer Released  (Read 8333 times)

well it's fine, as long as they have some sort of focus on singleplayer instead of going "Story DLC will happen!" and then never mentioning it ever again.

Just don't like how they're already advertising their online before we even know what the game is about, gives the vibe that this game could be very focused on online more than singleplayer story.
thats not what it seems like at all. seems like theyre just building up more hype by announcing an improved multiplayer because thats what the game really lacked last time

also get over the fact its not on pc yet lol. id be extremely surprised if  it doesnt get ported to pc eventually just like gta did

Red dead revengance
that's not even a word

thats not what it seems like at all. seems like theyre just building up more hype by announcing an improved multiplayer because thats what the game really lacked last time

also get over the fact its not on pc yet lol. id be extremely surprised if  it doesnt get ported to pc eventually just like gta did
nobody's sure because red dead redemption never got ported to pc
also having to wait a year and a half just to play it is not the most fun anyway, so obviously there's going to be some disappointment

that's not even a word
nobody's sure because red dead redemption never got ported to pc
also having to wait a year and a half just to play it is not the most fun anyway, so obviously there's going to be some disappointment

He is referencing this, just he missed an E

He is referencing this, just he missed an E
oh.
@ metal gear folks: that's not even a word

i wouldn't freak out about RDR2's multiplayer just yet. RDR1 also hyped up its multiplayer because of its freeroam mode and how you can enter free-for-all matches and other gamemodes dynamically.
that being said, R* will probably find a way to make a Red Dead Online work.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:31:47 PM by auzman466 »

how you can enter free-for-all matches and other gamemodes dynamically.
Reading this makes me think of spawning by kicking down the door of a small shed/outhouse.
Someone make that a thing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

so i watched the trailer and the game looked great

the big problem is though is that they're supposedly using the GTA V engine, so i hope they either salvage it or combat is going to be boring as forget

so i hope they either salvage it or combat is going to be boring as forget
What the forget does this mean?

so i watched the trailer and the game looked great

the big problem is though is that they're supposedly using the GTA V engine, so i hope they either salvage it or combat is going to be boring as forget

the original red dead redemption was on the same engine too you dork.

the original red dead redemption was on the same engine too you dork.

whoops i goofed
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 02:57:58 PM by Decepticon »

yeah rockstar has been using the same engine since GTA 4

yeah rockstar has been using the same engine since GTA 4
yeah i forgeted up bad and somehow forgot the things i didnt like about gta v dont actually have to do with the engine, which is pretty well optimized and the best for this game