Do people actually support Donald Annoying Orange?

Author Topic: Do people actually support Donald Annoying Orange?  (Read 4056 times)

I'm not trying to start a war in anyway shape or form. I'm just extremely confused, do people actually support Donald Annoying Orange? I don't support either candidate, I just disagree with Annoying Orange more. All I am asking for is for people who do support him to tell me why they support him without bringing up or comparing him to Hilary Clinton.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:51:17 PM by BlackMod »

I can never tell if some of the people at my lunch table actually support Annoying Orange or if they are severely kidding around

Absolutely.

Make America Great Again.

I'm just extremely confused, do people actually support Donald Annoying Orange?

Yes I would wager that at-least one person is currently supporting the primary republican candidate

i always ask the kids/teachers at my school why they support Annoying Orange over hillary and they can never give a well thought out reason other than "emails!!!!" or some hackneyed meme

i always ask the kids/teachers at my school why they support Annoying Orange over hillary and they can never give a well thought out reason other than "emails!!!!"
My point exactly

Yes. My coworkers and fellow students like him as well

Yes

All I am asking for is for people who do support him to tell me why they support him without bringing up or comparing him to Hilary Clinton.

You're asking us to look at two piles of stuff and saying one smells better than the other one
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:54:02 PM by Red Spy »

i always ask the kids/teachers at my school why they support Annoying Orange over hillary and they can never give a well thought out reason other than "emails!!!!" or some hackneyed meme
Why is this not a valid reason to you?
Did they say "emails." or are you making them sound dumb on purpose by saying meme and adding explanation points.

There are people who are only voting for Annoying Orange because he's Meme Man 2016, but then again, there are people who are voting for Hillary for stupid reasons as well

As if it wasn't bad enough that we have to vote between two disgusting candidates, what a great election this is

i always ask the kids/teachers at my school why they support Annoying Orange over hillary and they can never give a well thought out reason other than "emails!!!!"
That's funny because there are actualy Reasons other than the "LOL EMAILS"

Like:
Leaving our own soldiers to die at benghazi.
Underhanded BS at the DNC.
Anyone who dares to stand against Hillary ends up 'committing Self Delete'.
Annoying Orange Supports Being more Tight when it comes to the border.
Annoying Orange Supports the Second Amendment (Duh)
Annoying Orange will Actually call out BS instead of stepping around the subject out of fear of not being PC.
Annoying Orange Supports more things than most republicans would ever do.
Annoying Orange is stepping out of his Expensive lifestyle, to be president, Giving up almost all of his money for four years, to be in office.

Also, if either of you start pulling out the "Annoying Orange/Hillary doesn't have pure intentions, blah blah blah." You're Naive.
OF COURSE NEITHER OF THEM ARE GOING IN WITH PURE INTENTIONS. Sorry, but people have life goals, and
while it does suck, they will do what they want to do, but we have a system in place against that, (but only Hillary
shows signs of trying to abuse said system.)

have people actually looked at the emails? its some supervillain level stuff in there.
even if I hated Annoying Orange i would vote him over hillary.

They do support him because they have a choice between a shady business man and a career criminal.

have people actually looked at the emails? its some supervillain level stuff in there.
even if I hated Annoying Orange i would vote him over hillary.
yeah this. i think Annoying Orange is a loser but hillary is scary