Author Topic: Kong123's Deathcube - [Intense and Exciting Gamemodes!]  (Read 5658 times)

Would put the server up today, however there are no other available admins and I'm currently too busy to administrate on my own.

Server is now open, come play!

kongo fix this glitch
if you start DDR, /join, then lose, you get teled back to spawn area
tell me if i should snip this out

snip it and pm him if you're worried about it being a problem

kongo fix this glitch
if you start DDR, /join, then lose, you get teled back to spawn area
tell me if i should snip this out
Yea. The only way to fix this would be to get rid of /join. There is probably another way to fix this that I can't think of though.

Yea. The only way to fix this would be to get rid of /join. There is probably another way to fix this that I can't think of though.
if possible, make a checker to see if all people that used the glitch are in the arena thing, if the check passes, they don't die and stay in the arena
if it fails the person dies or gets teled into the arena
make it so that it infinitely checks

if possible, make a checker to see if all people that used the glitch are in the arena thing, if the check passes, they don't die and stay in the arena
if it fails the person dies or gets teled into the arena
make it so that it infinitely checks
Visolator has fixed the glitch now.

Server is up though, come play!

You can edit join to not work within a certain area of the map, ie, within the bounds of the ddr machine. Though I'm not sure if there would still be a way to bypass that.

Bump again because this is not dead and I will most likely be hosting this this weekend.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:46:47 AM by .Kong123. »

Bump x4 because the server is up right now, come play!