slave barn

Author Topic: slave barn  (Read 10216 times)

What is the message of piece? I wasn't quite clear about it. It looks nice.
That your people have gotten out of line. Back in your cage

That your people have gotten out of line. Back in your cage
After you put your muzzle on Nicky. Wouldn't want rabid animals like you spreading disease.

What is the message of piece? I wasn't quite clear about it. It looks nice.
you're over thinking it bruh
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 02:08:32 PM by mod-man »

After you put your muzzle on Nicky. Wouldn't want rabid animals like you spreading disease.
I don't get it? I made a reference to something that actually happened to people like you and you're talking about animals being muzzled? What does that have to do with slavery man stay on topic for forget sake

Jitank loves going off-topic just to start stuff.

I don't get it? I made a reference to something that actually happened to people like you and you're talking about animals being muzzled? What does that have to do with slavery man stay on topic for forget sake
And im making a reference to you always running that loose mouth of yours without ever having anything of value to say.

And im making a reference to you always running that loose mouth of yours without ever having anything of value to say.
lol ironic

Nick contributes a hell of a lot more logical thought 95% of the forums members, unlike yourself.

What? I don't believe this is about salvery either. Can you stop trying to derail this gallery topic thanks jigaboo

What? I don't believe this is about salvery either. Can you stop trying to derail this gallery topic thanks jigaboo
Wow im suprised you are containing your language more than usual. I guess you've learned alot from your past three accounts.

Wow im suprised you are containing your language more than usual. I guess you've learned alot from your past three accounts.
do you come here just to argue

he's calling you a furry

calling it right now, jitank is white