Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Revealed  (Read 22176 times)

how the stuff are you going to play anything with only half a controller
It would work with some games
Like they show a picture of map Mario kart, you really only need one joystick, and like what, three buttons? Gas, brake, and use item?
The only problem I see is that I hate holding tiny things. That's why I bought the 3ds XL over the normal size

am I the only one disappointed because of how gimmicky this is and how that's going to limit the hardware
I do kinda feel like the wii and wii u were kinda gimmicky. But this whole transition between at home console and portable seems really neat. I just hope they don't try to replace the DS with this, because it looks a bit too big for that.
Granted, something this small won't be able to match the graphical capabilities of a full size at home console, but that's not really the point of Nintendo consoles. And really it's kind of silly to expect top of the line graphical performance from consoles in general
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:17:51 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Seems like they have good developers on board, I'm even more hyped now

cant wait for konamis pachinko games

I would like a smooth white/blue palette of it :0

please god let it be compatible witb 3DS games

Although the parallels obviously are not the same, I am surprised that more comparisons have not been made between the situation of the Sega Dreamcast and that of the Nintendo Switch.

so what does the actual nx look like i didn't see the stream thing is htat it is the swtich that
is the switch something different
wont the swithc bump up the price
what if it wasn't tereer
i dont have any money

so what does the actual nx look like i didn't see the stream thing is htat it is the swtich that
what if it wasn't tereer
i dont have any money
the nx IS the switch

what if it wasn't tereer
i dont have any money

are you being incoherent on purpose

I do kinda feel like the wii and wii u were kinda gimmicky. But this whole transition between at home console and portable seems really neat. I just hope they don't try to replace the DS with this, because it looks a bit too big for that.
Granted, something this small won't be able to match the graphical capabilities of a full size at home console, but that's not really the point of Nintendo consoles. And really it's kind of silly to expect top of the line graphical performance from consoles in general

Wasn't one of the problems for the Wii U that not a lot of developers wanted to make games on it because it had lower specs than other consoles or something?

The switch should be more powerful than the Wii U, as far as I know.

did someone say switch?

Wasn't one of the problems for the Wii U that not a lot of developers wanted to make games on it because it had lower specs than other consoles or something?
I know nothing about that, because the only Nintendo console games I've had an interest in lately where first party Nintendo games.
I do know the wii u had the problem of people not realizing it was a seperate console, and instead thinking it was a just a tablet addon

what the forget from software?
You don't want Dark Souls or Armored Core on the Switch?