Nintendo Switch Revealed

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Revealed  (Read 21744 times)

EVERYONE is mega hyped and I don't get it
one of my friends cried while watching the reveal

[im g width=600]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6422a04eba6715f438fab8a7fde3350c/tumblr_ofcsi1gaMU1r2vtcqo1_1280.png[/img]
W H Y

cuz ur a grumpy ol man

also it doesnt look very clunky to me, looks pretty sleek

By clunky I meant that it wasn't something you could easily carry around, although I went to grab a picture to illustrate my point and I'm suddenly REALLY confused because despite watching the reveal this afternoon with my own two eyes and seeing people post about it all day, all this time I've been under the impression that this thing is substantially larger than it actually is

I guess I've just seen the WiiU gamepad so many times that it's where my mind immediately goes when it thinks about the size? That's super weird, it's actually pretty impressive that they fit something that powerful in such a small package, it's like the same size as my kindle

By clunky I meant that it wasn't something you could easily carry around, although I went to grab a picture to illustrate my point and I'm suddenly REALLY confused because despite watching the reveal this afternoon with my own two eyes and seeing people post about it all day, all this time I've been under the impression that this thing is substantially larger than it actually is

I guess I've just seen the WiiU gamepad so many times that it's where my mind immediately goes when it thinks about the size? That's super weird, it's actually pretty impressive that they fit something that powerful in such a small package, it's like the same size as my kindle

It's cause you're a closet grumpy old man. You need to come to terms with this fact or your mind will keep on believing things that aren't actually true.

Probably something to do with your Persona

Can't wait to play Arma on this

i really loving wish they'd announce the price and models already

Omg the thing looks pretty damn cool

Hopefully they make it as durable as the Wii U gamepad or more, that'd be really good

I have several questions.

How long is the battery life?
How large is the handheld?
Is the screen touch screen?
If not how does splatoon work?
Why are so many Wii U games shown on the Switch?
How much does it cost?
Does it come in white?

What am I supposed to detect here?
Looks like the reference is losst on you

It's supposed to be a yin-yang