dave

Author Topic: dave  (Read 7183 times)

It's not just about being good with Freek, it's also about being good with everyone else.

No it isnt, what a dumb thing to say. op doesnt have to care about everyone else and what they think.

No it isnt, what a dumb thing to say. op doesnt have to care about everyone else and what they think.

Therefore you can be a jerk just fine, standing on the border of the rules. What is a "reputation" anyway, and is it edible?

Reputation is dumb too. As long as dave enjoys using the forums and learns to act halfway decent who really cares?

As long as dave enjoys using the forums and learns to act halfway decent who really cares?
I don't actually think this will happen btw, but if the guy sticks around he doesn't have to 'be good' with everyone else.

Reputation is dumb too. As long as dave enjoys using the forums and learns to act halfway decent who really cares?

You must be lonlier than I am if you think reputation is dumb.

not believing something over the internet isn't really disrespectful though

Oh, I though they believed it though

the reason I made this topic was in-case dave went on a meme posting spree and acted like a general handicap.  so as long as he shapes up his posts, then i have no issue.  problem resolved

This drama is now on you Freek.

This drama is now on you Freek.

Since when? Problem's been resolved.

I think that Freek and Damp are always attempting to start drama but fail. Take note from the Blockchip drama that Damp made.

You must be lonlier than I am if you think reputation is dumb.
Or you're just lonely.

why are you relating me to that, i didn't have anything to do with those topics