Author Topic: [Server_Ropes] How can I raise the rope limit?  (Read 952 times)

Code: (line 47) [Select]
RTB_registerPref("Shapes Per Rope", "Ropes", "Pref::Ropes::Iterations", "int 2 20", "Server_Ropes", 10, 0, 0);
Code: (line 215) [Select]
%iters = mClamp( $Pref::Ropes::Iterations, 2, 20 );Change the 20 on these two lines (47 and 215) to the limit desired.

Code: (line 47) [Select]
RTB_registerPref("Shapes Per Rope", "Ropes", "Pref::Ropes::Iterations", "int 2 20", "Server_Ropes", 10, 0, 0);
Code: (line 215) [Select]
%iters = mClamp( $Pref::Ropes::Iterations, 2, 20 );Change the 20 on these two lines (47 and 215) to the limit desired.
That just changes how many static shapes make up each rope. I think the OP wants a higher total number of ropes.

OP, what happens when you try to place a rope at the limit?

That just changes how many static shapes make up each rope. I think the OP wants a higher total number of ropes.

OP, what happens when you try to place a rope at the limit?
it just dosen't spawn anymore ropes unless you lower the amount of shapes-per-rope. default is 10

Whoops, should've looked at it more carefully. In which, upon looking at it more carefully... there doesn't appear to be any limit?

May I ask what OP means? And when I reach the rope limit it'll simply stop creating ropes in mid-air. I'd have to take a picture.

May I ask what OP means? And when I reach the rope limit it'll simply stop creating ropes in mid-air. I'd have to take a picture.
What is your brick limit set at? It kinda sounds like you're hitting the ghost limit (which is controlled by the brick limit) so the game is refusing to make any more static shapes. See if setting the brick limit higher allows you to place more. Keep in mind that every section of a rope basically counts as a brick.

May I ask what OP means?
It means Original Poster (or Original Post). In this case you're the OP.