Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101535 times)

I haven't insulted anyone. apparently saying nix and drydess is notorious big is an insult, that goes down on my thingstosaytoforumusers book now
you can clearly see I was just loving around with nix

he/she/it is just taking the banter too seriously. I didn't directly insult nix in any way at all, you could clearly see I was loving around by the fact that I said that drydess is notorious lol, Nix normally takes my jokes serious. Just cause and effect

it takes talent to be this stupid

Man. There were a lot of stupid posters on that last page.

Idk what's more amusing. You trying to act like some cool kid who isn't actually a stuffty person or watching you destroy the shred of reputation you have here lol

Says who?

anyone have any suspicions of any new user to the forums that acts like bedpost, apart from me obviously, i'm getting pretty suspicious about drydess and nix, they might be bedpost, keep an eye on them
regardless of whether or not you're trying to "joke" this is still hilariously sad

regardless of whether or not you're trying to "joke" this is still hilariously sad

i don't think bedpost is coming back, rip my brother bedpost.

no corrolation

anyone have any suspicions of any new user to the forums that acts like bedpost, apart from me obviously, i'm getting pretty suspicious about drydess and nix, they might be bedpost, keep an eye on them
is this a joke?

you remind me of a friend of mine who is incredibly white and shrewd and has no black/ghetto characteristics whatsoever

he's completely normal all the time but the moment he get's on Xbox Live/Skype and starts talking to his friends in the COD community he all of a sudden starts going "damn boi this brother think he got timbs on or some stuff look at this brother deadass b tryna be steph curry looking ass like foreal who this brother think he is boi" and I bash his dumbass for it because he puts on this stupid fake persona that doesn't portray who he is whatsoever.

that is you right now, in fact that is you almost all the time.

knock this stuff off already

you remind me of a friend of mine who is incredibly white and shrewd and has no black/ghetto characteristics whatsoever

first of all, why am I going to have black characteristics on the loving internet, second of all i'm not white, I'm not going to lie about my loving race, its pointless, Why would I act and type like a race that has a stereotype from birth.

forgets sake rambo man, if you wan't to be an starfish that bad you could of atleast not mention my race.

Lol Ok Buzzwaker

most common comeback on blf so far, wait what am i talking about I use it too lol

first of all, why am I going to have black characteristics on the loving internet
lol idk you tell me boyo
rip my brother bedpost.

second of all i'm not white, I'm not going to lie about my loving race, its pointless, Why would I act and type like a race that has a stereotype from birth.

forgets sake rambo man, if you wan't to be an starfish that bad you could of atleast not mention my race.
it's not pointless, much like my friend he does it to appease to people he knows.

well I mentioned the race in general, not saying specifically that this is the race that you are, but rather just mentioning it with no directive as to who is and isn't it besides my friend who acts stereotypically black.

like if that's the way you act a majority of the time then go ahead and continue on with it I guess, but otherwise given the drastic shift of going "yo rip my brother" to a rather articulate statement it looks like a persona to me, regardless of what race you are.