Author Topic: Eon - 'research' shocking + nuisance  (Read 11788 times)

lmao /support is the same as /nosupport but /nosupport means you disagree.
also I forget add the /support is still dumb even if you don't explain.

yeah but like I guess you could try and reason why you /support the drama. but like if you don't have any ties with the player or the op but you believe op's evidence then i don't see a reason to try and back it up. the whole point of drama was to have an area to talk and give awareness on bad users. /support is just acknowledging the fact that you've read it and agree.

yeah but like I guess you could try and reason why you /support the drama. but like if you don't have any ties with the player or the op but you believe op's evidence then i don't see a reason to try and back it up. the whole point of drama was to have an area to talk and give awareness on bad users. /support is just acknowledging the fact that you've read it and agree.
/support

Eon killed me today on Chrome's fortwar and I got so mad I started punching my desk, forget that guy

ah yes

the good old stuffpost until they forget the stuff you did tactic, works like a charm everytime

Eon killed me today on Chrome's fortwar and I got so mad I started punching my desk, forget that guy
you deserved it loser