NO MANS SKY GOT UPDATED!

Author Topic: NO MANS SKY GOT UPDATED!  (Read 4120 times)

Mad Man Murray pulled it off, game gained over 3000 players in under 6 hours

Knew he'd pull through, mad respek

I guess it's someone's sky now

hopefully they'll optimise the game better

Yeah, has optimization gotten any better in the latest update? After seeing how bad it was originally I'm wondering if they improved that with this huge update.

Hello Games needs to compensate a lot more than that if they want to earn our trust back

Yeah, has optimization gotten any better in the latest update? After seeing how bad it was originally I'm wondering if they improved that with this huge update.
it keeps randomly locking to 30 at places for me
of course, it differs from system to system, so who knows.

for me to play this game, i'd like the ability to take over a planet from some type of leader, destroy stuff and become the new ruler of the planet.

Survival is loving impossible.

So I'm on a sentinel heavy planet, ran out of plutonium and ran out of life support resources.

So life support is gone, walk 2 inches take a stuffload of damage.

Walk 3 inches a sentinel comes out and stalks your space ship.

I can't loving do anything now.

I'm gonna quote everyone that said the game woudn't be updated.

Yeah, ill give you credit, you believed from the beginning...

So I'm on a sentinel heavy planet, ran out of plutonium and ran out of life support resources.

goty?

Dunno if I can trust this. Gonna have to see for myself if I care to install it again.

Meanwhile at /r/Nomansskythegame everyone is subtly enjoying their tiny dash of hope. They're like the remnants of a doomed society who's failed to see that their purpose is flawed and they cling to anything they can just to prove that they're still relevant in any way.

It's almost sad, actually.

at least they created the "actual game" gamemode

nobody said "Survival" would mean you would survive

Dunno if I can trust this. Gonna have to see for myself if I care to install it again.

Survival mode is extremely hard in my opinion. Definitely requires a bit of decision making. I had to start a new game like 3 times before I actually made it to my crashed starship, in survival mode they spawn that stuff like a 10 minute walk away from you lmao, and it seems to always be on a planet with hostile conditions

Your launch thrusters require a full tank and USE a full tank in a single take off, so if you land in an area where there's not enough plutonium to take off again and you don't quite have enough life support to find and collect it, you could be in trouble. Not to mention sprinting and jetpacking drains the stuff out of your life support as well

and pirates WILL forget you. haven't quite figured that one out yet
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:51:10 PM by Rally »

Survival mode is extremely hard in my opinion. Definitely requires a bit of decision making. I had to start a new game like 3 times before I actually made it to my crashed starship, in survival mode they spawn that stuff like a 10 minute walk away from you lmao, and it seems to always be on a planet with hostile conditions

Your launch thrusters require a full tank and USE a full tank in a single take off, so if you land in an area where there's not enough plutonium to take off again and you don't quite have enough life support to find and collect it, you could be in trouble. Not to mention sprinting and jetpacking drains the stuff out of your life support as well

and pirates WILL forget you. haven't quite figured that one out yet

That actually sounds awesome in a really grueling way

Like seriously, I am legit thinking about getting this game now
But my bank account has already suffered enough from this Steam sale someone send help so I must resist the brutal survival goodness