[Vehicle] SailBoat

Author Topic: [Vehicle] SailBoat  (Read 11778 times)

it'd be awesome if the next boat you made was a full sized yacht that you could walk around in, like this size.

Wouldn't that kill fps. And if it spazzed out it could crash a server.

Insider Info, Legoboss, we might have one but cannot confirm or deny.

it'd be awesome if the next boat you made was a full sized yacht that you could walk around in, like this size.

Haha that would be nice

Wouldn't that kill fps. And if it spazzed out it could crash a server.
Well, the GSF Carrier is pretty huge, and it generally works just fine, even if you happen to crash into something with it. So, I don't imagine a full sized yacht would be very glitchy at all, as long as you're not trying to glitch it out.

I'm glad to see that you are making boats though. We have an excess of planes, spaceships, cars, tanks, etc., but we've been completely ignoring the water, and haven't been putting out very many boats.

I'm glad to see that you are making boats though. We have an excess of planes, spaceships, cars, tanks, etc., but we've been completely ignoring the water, and haven't been putting out very many boats.
That's what inspired me to make boats, Almost every server doesn't have any boats at all, only the bot ones which when you turn, the whole boat turns. I just hope that Conan finds out how to make it Click enter only, Just waiting for that now so I can release the yacht and then I'll update the sail boat for it. After the yacht I'm going to make a fishing boat

daniel s., my good, old friend.. we need more boats.

I really don't know on this one, Tell me what you guys think so I'm not wasting any more time on it.

Good, okay, bad, complete stuff
Please rate out of them above

I'll be working on a new one for now putting that one to a side

I had to use the bots so that I wouldn't enter the water vehicle for now, conan is saving the day with a support add-on that hes making so that you have to press the vehicle to enter it, making you able to walk around the yacht, tugboat and maybe the sailboat

I couldn't really make a fishing boat, My head wasn't in the right mode. So I made this Tug Boat that you can walk anywhere on it. I have to be in the right mood to start working on a planned project... I don't know why but if i'm not in the mood it ends up looking like this stuff xD
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:44:08 PM by Daniel.S »

You should make that one sailboat into a brick, looks like the perfect children's toy

That's what inspired me to make boats, Almost every server doesn't have any boats at all, only the bot ones which when you turn, the whole boat turns. I just hope that Conan finds out how to make it Click enter only, Just waiting for that now so I can release the yacht and then I'll update the sail boat for it. After the yacht I'm going to make a fishing boat
Yeah, I'm a big navy person, so the lack of anything always disappointed me. I mean, I did just fine with the GSF Carrier, but I always felt it was a little bit disappointing that this was the only big boat we ever had.