Author Topic: [NEWS] Russia unveils new thermonuclear superweapon capable of flattening Texas  (Read 11804 times)

lasers aren't radars
you kinda need radars to detect the missile first before you can laser it but okay

we have two more years, and if Annoying Orange becomes president the thermonuclear detonation will wipe the wall's construction on texas south west side

i can wait

you kinda need radars to detect the missile first before you can laser it but okay
if we take this seriously i wouldn't doubt we'd have eyes on every single possible launch site that could potentially fire this missile off. we'd know when and where it's coming from, and it'd be dumb to think the military's computers couldn't estimate its trajectory. from there, using the estimates, people could use their eyes or just let another computer comprehend the data and shoot it down. computers don't need radars to aim, they can interpret live-time images as well. war nowadays is far more complicated than [fire super fast stealth missile that everyone now knows about > no one sees it coming until it's too late!!! > target hit, we win]. the unveiling of this weapon is likely nothing more than a scare tactic, meant to frighten voting civilians.

Zloff our anti missile tech isn't up to 2016 standards against nuclear devices made in 2016 lol.

Zloff our anti missile tech isn't up to 2016 standards against nuclear devices made in 2016 lol.
yea u loving troglodyte, how didn't you know this
*tips*

lol ok tony

so the entire missile is completely impervious to high intensity lasers or other high-yield explosives? or is it just a fast rocket that makes a big explosion? satan 2's apparently won't even be operational until 2020, if you read the sources in the op.

you'd understand all that's been said if your brain wasn't as small as russia's second-world chode, which you can't seem to keep your lips off of

hey tony do you live in texas

I like seeing Tony quiver in fear of nuclear war

I highly doubt Russia will nuke America unless America nukes Russia wich I also doubt will happen because:
1. All conflicts are resolved trough words and compensation instead of bullets and explosions
2. Seizing resources by force (usually) costs more than buying them from the market
3. Russia and America doesnt need more land because they already have a forgetton of it.
Thats what I think tough.

Also Tony, you're a twat.

i put the gun in my mouth

Oh boy stuffs getting tense
But nothing serious is going to happen, I hope.

Oh boy stuffs getting tense
But nothing serious is going to happen, I hope.
Well, nuclear war is obviously not going to happen due to MAD. Traditional war is possible but highly unlikely, as neither side really has anything to gain from a war, nor do they have a causus belli. The balance of power is heavily in NATO's favor, so Russia won't instigate it; and war is unpopular among the electorate, so the mostly democratic NATO won't instigate.

yea u loving troglodyte, how didn't you know this
*tips*
*puffs vape cloud* well said, M'lad *adjusts trench coat collar while fixing katana scabbard*