Milo Yiannopoulos - The Dangerous -Redacted- Tour

Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos - The Dangerous -Redacted- Tour  (Read 3309 times)

Who is Milo Yiannopoulos?
Milo Yiannopoulos is a British journalist, entrepreneur, public speaker and technology editor for Breitbart News, a conservative news and opinion website based in the United States. He wrote previously using the pseudonym Milo Andreas Wagner. He was permanently banned from Twitter in July 2016.

Yiannopoulos founded The Kernel, an online tabloid magazine about technology, which he sold to Daily Dot Media in 2014. He rose to notability that year when he began to provide media coverage and commentary surrounding the Gamergate controversy. As a "cultural libertarian" and "free speech fundamentalist", he is a vocal critic of feminism, Islam, social justice, atheism, political correctness, and other movements and ideologies he perceives to be authoritarian or belonging to the 'regressive left'. Yiannopoulos has been called a spokesperson for the alt-right. He considers himself a reporter of and sympathizer with the movement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

Oh, boy Propaganda.
This is not Propaganda, this is just a different point of view. I'm not saying you have to check it out, I'm only saying you should, and the information is here for you to look at if you wish. Otherwise whatever, consider this a political thread then.

'The dangerous -Redacted- tour' What are you a family man?
His words, not mine folks.

This man is a loving far right starfish, he has nothing of value to add, he's just like the rest.
Does no one understand politics, NO ONE actually believes or agrees with everything that comes out of the mouths of speakers like these, but it is absolutely a good thing to hear a different opinion. (preferably one based in fact.)

Lock this thread!
No.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:11:16 PM by Master Matthew² »

-Reserved-
This thread is WIP
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:11:25 PM by Master Matthew² »

He lost me at the poll sampling.

He lost me at the poll sampling.
Yeah...
It's clear he's trying to encourage people to go out and vote.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:11:33 PM by Master Matthew² »

Yeah...
It's clear he's trying to encourage people to go out and vote.

Well hey, I don't need him to tell me to vote for Clinton.

Well hey, I don't need him to tell me to vote for Clinton.
Hey, I liked Fallout 4 too, but we don't need a sequel that badly.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:12:06 PM by Master Matthew² »

Hey, I liked Fallout 4 too, but we don't need a sequel that badly.

You must subscribe to the Clinton-Nuclear war theory.

You must subscribe to the Clinton-Nuclear war theory.

Theory.

Theory.

It's a bit more than a theory. It's an Educated Prediction.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:11:40 PM by Master Matthew² »

Lock this thread!
No.
i have a feeling it's not a good sign if you have to say this

i have a feeling it's not a good sign if you have to say this

Someone is bound to say that to a thread they disagree with.
I've seen it before.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:11:47 PM by Master Matthew² »

comrade government blimp made this when (((twitter))) banned our gay dindu for getting into a fight with an actual silverback nuffin

needless to say, i don't think friends should use (((twitter))) because Broes need it to make more unfunny ghettoslug memes

comrade government blimp made this when (((twitter))) banned our gay dindu for getting into a fight with an actual silverback nuffin
-snip-

needless to say, i don't think friends should use (((twitter))) because Broes need it to make more unfunny ghettoslug memes

Still have no Idea what Milo was thinking would come of that, but his fans went with it so...
Also, Loving that triggering speech.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:11:53 PM by Master Matthew² »

i mean dont get me wrong im against gay marriage, but i think if my child slaves want to get gay married then thats perfectly fine because they sleep in a ditch and not anywhere near my slumlord mansion

as long as they keep getting me diamonds then i dont care how much HIV they get