Author Topic: Blockland Confessional  (Read 3676 times)

my greatest fear is that the person who's most important to me will die and I will never know about it and they will just instantly forever be gone from my life and there's nothing I can do about it and it chills me to the bone

Good thing you can't vote :cookieMonster:
Hillary literally wants to have nuclear war with Russia and have more restrictions on firearms that law abiding citizens couldn't do.
But its okay because Annoying Orange said mildly disrespectful things, amirite?

Hillary literally wants to have nuclear war with Russia and have more restrictions on firearms that law abiding citizens couldn't do.
implying Annoying Orange wouldn't do equally bad things
both loving candidates are handicapped, shame people are mentally incapable of voting 3rd party sm h

mildly disrespectful

implying Annoying Orange wouldn't do equally bad things
both loving candidates are handicapped, shame people are mentally incapable of voting 3rd party sm h
I agree.
But when it comes down to it, its either Hillary or Annoying Orange.

I agree.
But when it comes down to it, its either Hillary or Annoying Orange.
mindsets like these are why we have a two party system still in place
you don't HAVE to vote for these two
this doesn't mean that who you vote for will win, but you do actually have more than two options

this doesn't mean that who you vote for will win, but you do actually have more than two options

Third parties aren't established enough to actually compete with the two main parties, so you really are essentially throwing your vote away.

Third parties aren't established enough to actually compete with the two main parties, so you really are essentially throwing your vote away.
You're both right.

It's true that voting third party is a more responsible thing, as you're voting for who represents your views the most, however doing so with the knowledge that your candidate isn't going to be elected is unarguably foolish. Reference: Problems with First Past the Post

But let's stop derailing with politics for now.

Father, I'm... I'm not actually a child enthusiast...

i regret ever coming here

I want to be female but at the same time I don't want to be a transmission

i ate a bowl of milk without cereal

I want to be female but at the same time I don't want to be a transmission

enjoy your snake while you can, friend