Author Topic: Blockland Super Cup - Sponsorship Details  (Read 1012 times)

Now why am I making a separate topic for something like this? The reason is the main topic keeps getting buried is why and I wanted to make something a bit more "detailed" on sponsors and how they work.

What do you sponsor?
Well for now, the tourny, but when the track is done and the teams are there you will choose 1 team to sponsor.

What do you do?
Nothing really. In a way its more for the advertising and getting your name out there. But there is also another choice. If the team you sponsored wins you are entitled to give them something (or let them do something). Say like, your a Video maker (Block aloni ;) ) your prize to them could be putting them in a Video. Or say your Brickitect you could feature there characters in a build somewhere. Its up to you really.
At the end of the final race you'll also appear up on the Podium standing up there behind the 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners, even if your team isn't up there.
Oh and in case your wandering you have all the rights in the world to publish your own videos of your opinions and perspectives in either video or text form.

Your reward?
I guess the reward is winning and publicity. That's it really. There isn't really anything you can get apart from that. This is all just for fun, it's a game remember?

What is the point?
This might sound cliche, but its to support the teams and pretty much the community of Blockland. If you support the teams, you support the tourny, and if you support the tourny the tourny will continue for as long as people want it to. And again, you get the publicity and in a way so does Blockland. No one as far as I am aware has done something like this.

If you would like to become a sponsor please state your name, your business/occupation and why. And if you can please include an image of your ingame avatar, it'll help greatly with the sponsor room! ;) I may not stop at 2, I might go to a total of 16 so each team has 2 sponsors. I am undecided as of yet.
E.g.
Name: Brickitect
Business/occupation: Rakuen Real Estate
Why?: Because you asked politely and the BL SC seems cool.
This is an example, this wasn't an actual conversation between me and Brick.

The Sponsors atm:
Blockl aloni
Sylvanor
Filipe1020
Brickitect
Sketcher (aka RaIder915)
Notorious B.I.G.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 01:41:53 AM by Rolfey95 »

Sponser

Haha "Sponsored by, BLOCKLAND PAINT! Paint f****ing everything! (Warning do not spray faces)"

Haha "Sponsored by, BLOCKLAND PAINT! Paint f****ing everything! (Warning do not spray faces)"

That's the best thing I've ever read on this forum.

That's the best thing I've ever read on this forum.

Damn flipping right!

im looking at the thread and i still dont know what the event is

im looking at the thread and i still dont know what the event is

Did you go to the main thread?

why is there no link to the main thread