Author Topic: [NEWS] Supreme Court to take up cases concerning transgender bathroom policies  (Read 5688 times)

that's one of the pitfalls of direct democracy, not an advantage, the majority gets to decide that their interests are more important than the minority's. this is why our government is so convoluted, it's intentionally designed so that minorities don't get trampled over, they have numerous areas where they can slow down the political process and have their interests heard. the idea that, because the minority is a minority, they're less important, is incredibly dangerous.

I'm going to jump on this and say that this can be applied to the disabled people in America and old people collecting social security too. It's not really in the best interest for the majority of Americans to have  laws requiring accommodations for disabled people in the United States, because it costs money to comply with regulation and inconveniences healthy drivers who are trying to find parking. Most people don't have physical disabilities in America, but legislation was passed to protect disabled Americans anyway.

that video tactical nuke posted is handicapped. i can't believe we actually have to have this discussion.

people get uncomfortable when people who look like the opposite love enter their bathroom. so why DO YOU WANT TO FORCE PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THE OPPOSITE love TO USE THEIR OWN BATHROOM? you are creating far more problems than you think you're going to solve.

stop making laws based off stupid boogeyman stories. this is the same reason we have 'voter fraud' (a myth) laws that just stop the poor and elderly from voting.

why divide bathrooms at all

^ i would personally share this sentiment but i think a lot of people (especially women) would be deeply uncomfortable with shared bathrooms

that video tactical nuke posted is handicapped. i can't believe we actually have to have this discussion.

people get uncomfortable when people who look like the opposite love enter their bathroom. so why DO YOU WANT TO FORCE PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THE OPPOSITE love TO USE THEIR OWN BATHROOM? you are creating far more problems than you think you're going to solve.

stop making laws based off stupid boogeyman stories. this is the same reason we have 'voter fraud' (a myth) laws that just stop the poor and elderly from voting.
Nobody is gonna make you drop your pants every time you want to use the bathroom so if you actually look like a woman you can still use the women's room

^ i would personally share this sentiment but i think a lot of people (especially women) would be deeply uncomfortable with shared bathrooms

It's not like anyone was comfortable using a public bathroom in the first place so it's not really a problem whatsoever

the only people who seem to be inconvenienced by this are the perpetually inconvenienced

Nobody is gonna make you drop your pants every time you want to use the bathroom so if you actually look like a woman you can still use the women's room
as i said before, letting the government decide if people look masculine/feminine enough to use the loving bathroom is a really dumb idea. just let people be lol

maybe just have soft labels for each bathroom.
like no one actually cares which bathroom you go in, there's just a general recommendation

The only reason most people should actually give a stuff about this is because womens bathrooms are infinitely more busy than mens bathrooms and if i had to wait as long as a woman does to use a bathroom at a festival or party i'd rather just stuff myself.

whats the point of a transmission using the mens room anyway, not like they can use the urinals

whats the point of a transmission using the mens room anyway, not like they can use the urinals
an actual trans person could, couldn't they, if they got the surgery?
also, relevant:
Quote from: "Morgan Freeman" but not really
I hate the word family values. It's not a phobia. You are not scared; you are an starfish.

why divide bathrooms at all
i mean honestly it kinda speeds up the bathroom process
if two rooms are made apart from each other and have to be identical in size, each can be filled with things that appeals to one love. male bathrooms have urinals and more stall bathrooms for females.

i mean honestly it kinda speeds up the bathroom process
if two rooms are made apart from each other and have to be identical in size, each can be filled with things that appeals to one love. male bathrooms have urinals and more stall bathrooms for females.
hey dude
if you combined them it could still have the same number of things. it would literally be exactly the same except there's only one door and not a wall in the middle

hey dude
if you combined them it could still have the same number of things. it would literally be exactly the same except there's only one door and not a wall in the middle
There would be no urinals