Author Topic: Chris Hemsworth is apologizing for dressing up as an Indian  (Read 2094 times)

I'd just like to point out that these articles have no problem with him appropriating Norse culture. He's literally dressing up as their god! Hypocrisy!

but man what the heeeeeeeeell huffington post. i mean at least it's an opinion peace but god damn you weren't this stupid 1 year ago. this alongside "the bitch america needs" or whatever it was called has lowered my opinion of them massively

I'd just like to point out that these articles have no problem with him appropriating Norse culture. He's literally dressing up as their god! Hypocrisy!

but man what the heeeeeeeeell huffington post. i mean at least it's an opinion peace but god damn you weren't this stupid 1 year ago. this alongside "the bitch america needs" or whatever it was called has lowered my opinion of them massively

basically this

do you ever not get triggered by white people
na not really. everytime i come home and see my white mother i throw a fit and start arguing with her about how white people are all tribal and how she should be guilty for slavery

lmao he ninja-edited it

braiding or locking should be banned for anyone who doesn't have naturally Afro-textured hair. I see white women trying this all the time and it looks so horrible. Idec about cultural appropriation just make your hair not look like a bundle of twigs and fur please

If you need an example google "white women with dreads" and try to go ten seconds without cringing
dreads look bad on everyone lmao

haven't u heard? white people don't have culture. can't appropriate something that doesn't exist!

some white girl got sent home from school for wearing braids

while i don't give a damn about cultural appropriation and all that, dreads/braids look like stuff in general and i have no idea why anyone, black or white, would want their hair to look like that

when it comes to hairstyle the only rule to follow is the rule of whether it actually looks good or not
it takes self-consciousness

At this point it's just manufactured outrage. Anyone who was mad over a holloween costume probably isn't a voice of reason one way or the other, but news sites take stories like this and run with it no questions asked.

Next Halloween i'm gonna dress up as a slave

Next Halloween i'm gonna dress up as a slave

See, there's a difference between people getting offended over a costume and purposely wearing costumes in attempt to make people offended.

Dressing up as a slave wouldn't be a big deal if you weren't doing it in reaction to this. Now you're just being a cunt about it.

what ever happened to dressing up as actually spooky things?

what ever happened to dressing up as actually spooky things?
Indians are spooky. They carry the scalps of innocent people.

Dressing up as a slave wouldn't be a big deal if you weren't doing it in reaction to this. Now you're just being a cunt about it.

He misstyped. He's actually dressing up as a Slav

Scary stuff man

that's honestly cooler than dressing up as a slave