Author Topic: Sydewise - beyond the limit of handicapped  (Read 3819 times)

FYI I think you're a moron too, moreso than him even

its kind of late here in the uk, 01:34 to be precise, im seriously using 16% of my brain right now and im loling to the replies that this rat has sent

its kind of late here in the uk, 01:34 to be precise, im seriously using 16% of my brain right now and im loling to the replies that this rat has sent
Do you always use 16% to formulate your posts? Because it's your post history that I'm basing my judgement on

Yeah alright keemstar, I'm out.

Alright, but who's triggered now tho? lol.

Btw, you proved your point, I have a problem and I openly admit it.

openly admitting your mental problems does not automatically mean you're not triggered, i just don't like rats, no personal vendetta or nothin

Do you always use 16% to formulate your posts? Because it's your post history that I'm basing my judgement on

nah

Long live the day's of terrain where blockland was actually a community.
Oh hey kalphiter, long time no see.

Go back to r/blocklandishorrible

But seriously, go there now and leave the BLF forever, Prodigy LSD/Sydewise. If you wanted to make an alt account to not get massive amounts of hate you should just have not used it on the forum to support your own threads and to flame users agaisnt you.

Oh hey kalphiter, long time no see.

Go back to r/blocklandishorrible

But seriously, go there now and leave the BLF forever, Prodigy LSD/Sydewise. If you wanted to make an alt account to not get massive amounts of hate you should just have not used it on the forum to support your own threads and to flame users agaisnt you.

Thanks for your negative input.

This is really funny stuff. I can't take you guys seriously.

This is really funny stuff. I can't take you guys seriously.

tbh i 75% regret making this thread lol