Author Topic: can you drama a guy that is about to drama you?  (Read 3910 times)

just wanted to see if its possible

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:56:58 PM by Badspot »

...Yes..?

If you have evidence against him..

yeah but now it just seems like your trying to drama your opponent just for the reputation

well its my first post so er, just trying to fit in

Would've been best to post this in General Discussion lol

what did he do? you can get this drama started up right now if you can explain

what did he do? you can get this drama started up right now if you can explain
don't listen to this guy i make a ton of lousy dramas write up a good case then post

well basically i was playing that stuffty jailbreak custom made, and since everyone was rdming i shot 2-3 prisoners, one of them had a titty fit and was raging in caps, i dont have screenshots sadly but he was pissed, i didnt really take it seriously about him threatening to drama me since im not a forumer

So you RDM'd? What were some examples of his quotes?

well basically i was playing that stuffty jailbreak custom made, and since everyone was rdming i shot 2-3 prisoners, one of them had a titty fit and was raging in caps, i dont have screenshots sadly but he was pissed, i didnt really take it seriously about him threatening to drama me since im not a forumer
from experience, if an annoying cunt tries to drama anyone they get called out so quick. You can tell the difference between a well made drama (x did this and here's proof) and a stuffty drama (x did this after I did this and its his fault also I lost screenshots or here's a really badly cropped screenshot with cherry picking)

Unless you did something severely wrong, don't worry about being dramad

drama me before i drama you

Anyone who makes a drama topic is a friend. So it doesn't make you badass for beating him to it.

drama of the century, folks